NPSL | Virginia Beach City FC Rebrand

Go Red Sox!

Pretty sharp, although I think there's a tad too much going on. You incorporated a lot of elements in a very clean way, I just wonder if there's a simpler way to tell the story. The lighthouse is gorgeous and I think it should be used a little more dynamically in the logo, I would enlarge it to make sure it comes across as the main facet. This might be a little further than you'd like to change things, but I think using that shield as the base shape would make for a more interesting logo at first glance. Furthermore, I would have the light rays burst out of the top of the logo, and be contained by a smaller version of the VBC banner, with the FC included somehow probably below, so the top of the shield would look rounded. Lastly, I'd have the shape at the bottom replace the FC with the trident. I don't think that the 13 is particularly needed. I know it sounds like a lot, but it's just rearranging the fantastic elements you already have. You're almost there.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

^ Pretty much what he said. You have some really great elements, they just don't come together well currently. There's not really a hierarchy at all right now, so my eye doesn't really know what to read first. I'd say play with scale first if you don't want to remove any elements and if you can't find a balance you like after doing that, then looking at simplifying and possibly removing things like Bruins said. Overall, great start, I really dig the colors and symbolism. 

spacer.png

Archived