Logos that Look Alike

DTConcepts

Related image960.png

The University of Northwestern-St. Paul Eagles, and the Philadelphia Eagles have similar structures to the logos. UNW's logo was introduced sometime in the 2000s. I think around 2003. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 3/26/2018 at 10:26 PM, Bomba Tomba said:

1200px-DCSHOECOUSA_Logo.svg.png

1280px-Chanel_logo_interlocking_cs.svg.p

Interesting factoid. Supposedly DC Comics didn't trademark their old logo and now they can't because of DC shoes.

dc-comics-logo-ACF1609365-seeklogo.com.g

On 3/25/2018 at 12:13 PM, MiK said:

22100326-hardees-carls.jpg

:P

Along with this -

620ea733-dd0d-4db3-adfb-ecd61807fcb4

But you know what?  After seeing Checkers and Rally's next to each other, this is the first time I have realized that they don't use the same font.

Maybe this should be in the category of "related logos that are more different than you figured they would be."  Which, now that I think about it, is basically the exact opposite of this thread.

• Like 2

Never heard of Checker's or Rally's but had the sign not said burgers • fries • colas i would have put money down that they specialized in auto parts.

• Like 5

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

6 hours ago, MiK said:

Never heard of Checker's or Rally's but had the sign not said burgers • fries • colas i would have put money down that they specialized in auto parts.

I’ve never been in one, but they have good seasoned fries in the frozen section of the grocery store.

On 4/6/2018 at 10:23 PM, SCalderwood said:

Along with this -

620ea733-dd0d-4db3-adfb-ecd61807fcb4

But you know what?  After seeing Checkers and Rally's next to each other, this is the first time I have realized that they don't use the same font.

Same here. It bugs me now. :lol:

On 4/7/2018 at 12:32 AM, MiK said:

Ironically, there WAS a Checkers auto parts...which also had a Checkers/Rallys-esque logo arrangement before O'Reilly bought them.fba7ec7a6e3aed054921850555267653.jpg

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

• 2 weeks later...