Moes Southwest Grill

Dilbert

1 hour ago, ChicagoOakland said:

Went from "come try our crazy queso!" to "take on the Southwestern outdoors, buy our all-terrain windbreakers."

The burritos are now trail-rated.

I freaking love Moe's. There's one about a mile from my house and it's dangerous. I have to be careful and only eat there if I've had a good exercising and eating week. I really have to plan ahead. If i'm in one of my famous cheat weeks and I go to Moe's I will come out noticeably pudgier.

The logo is a little more grown-up, more serious, paints a better picture of what you're getting once you step inside, but is still a good amount of playfulness. I like the new color scheme much better. I give it an upgrade.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks to sterile to be a family restaurant.

I don't like the light blue outline and why change it and leave it clustered with South West Grill. Are the orange/brown triangles chips?

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Went to moes tonight for dinner, everything still looks the same except there was two marketing posters with the new logo and color. Didn’t seem to be any more of an attempt or hint at a rebranding elsewhere in the restaurant . Also for first time in forever, the food quality was subpar (tortillas were beyond stale) and ruined dinner but that’s another story.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

On 3/21/2018 at 11:29 AM, DDR said:

Moe's is my favorite of the Qdoba/Chipotle style Mexican QSRs, but there's not one by me. Fortunately, maybe? 

Agreed, and they have a "seasonal" avocado salsa right now that's absolutely lethal. Seasonal ghost pepper salsa is fantastic too.

I'm on the fence about the logo change. I've been a (very) repeat customer to various Moe's since about 2005, so it's going to be weird seeing them with a completely new logo. Also, anyone else remember when QDoba was called Z-teca? I was just thinking about that today. Burritos on the brain, I guess.

On 3/20/2018 at 7:08 PM, Kaz said:

Swore I saw the teal border on a bag of chips but maybe it was Fiesta Bowl exclusive?  Anyways, kinda reminds of Tostitos regardless.  I'm a fan of the new look too.

MediaHandler.ashx?portalid=7&moduleid=2396&mediaid=3983&width=630&height=354

Exactly what I thought of as well.

24y6csy.png

Archived