New to the forum, but I've been a lurker for a while now. Being that I am a Titans fan and that there has been quite a bit of talk about them and their new uniforms lately I figured I would give things a shot. This is not how I envision them to do things at all, but more like how I would do it i it were up to me. I did take a few design cues away from some of the sneak peaks though.

Going off of there "Tradition Evolved" campaign motto, I did just that by merging a similar styling and color scheme with some modern updates.

Let me know what you think.

AWAY

WILL+SCHMIDT+DESIGN+TENNESSEE+TITANS+AWA
HOME
WILL+SCHMIDT+DESIGN+TENNESSEE+TITANS+HOM

COLOR RUSH
WILL+SCHMIDT+DESIGN+TENNESSEE+TITANS+COL

On 3/20/2018 at 11:24 PM, Section30 said:

I like what you're trying to do but I just can't get over the gradients on the logos and especially the numbers

I don't think they're supposed to be gradients, but rather a representation of a metallic sheen over those areas.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Not a fan of the helmet logo. Just not doing it for me. I get it, nashville, but eh. and the pants stripe falls victim to that logo too. I just think its not a good thing for sports unis. I like the pants stripe i wish it ended with the sword logo as opposed to what you have. And i would change the FACEMASK color (not the helmet color i know the rules) on the navy uni to navy, maybe red (might look too close to the patriots though). I like the use of metallic, too many teams are switching to grey over the metallic scheme. Im all about it and i think this is a great update and it seems reasonable because it does look nike-esque. well done minus those 2 fixes previously mentioned

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived