Chicago Bears will wear orange alternate jerseys in 2018 season

Chicago Bears will wear orange alternate jerseys in 2018 season

March 28, 2018 - 19:08 PM

We’ve got some NFL uniform news for you today and while we aren’t getting anything new from the AFC South teams who are changing, we got a bit of a surprise from a team in the NFC North. The Chicago […]

Read More...

On 3/28/2018 at 6:33 PM, McGlinchey23 said:

If they do this I want the numbers to be blue

Gross. 

When are they going to bust out those orange pants that are in Madden for no apparent reason?

5 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

When are they going to bust out those orange pants that are in Madden for no apparent reason?

I remember reading on here that those orange pants are real and in the NFL Style Guide but no one knows how or why. I've never heard anything concrete on it, but it definitely is a thing, I think?

vg_madden13_3_576_original_crop_north.jp

bSLCtu2.png

I'm hoping for the throwback (it's a good-looking throwback), but if they went with the regular alternate, it'll probably look better than before now that the numbers are on the shoulders and not the sleeves.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, bowld said:

Twitter account using the orange with 3 blue/white sleeve stripes. Gotta think it will be this jersey-

cc730f7321acd4766550919c357680a0.jpgv

That jersey with navy pants could look pretty sweet.  If the orange was darkened just a smidge, it'd be a good alt jersey for them.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

34 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

That jersey with navy pants could look pretty sweet.  If the orange was darkened just a smidge, it'd be a good alt jersey for them.  

No and no.  In particular, the orange is perfect just the way it is.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

46 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

No and no.  In particular, the orange is perfect just the way it is.

Where's the thumbs down button?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, dirwuf said:

This really would work better with navy pants...

Can someone mock this up in Madden? 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived