Jump to content

Chicago Bears will wear orange alternate jerseys in 2018 season


Recommended Posts

On 3/28/2018 at 6:33 PM, McGlinchey23 said:

If they do this I want the numbers to be blue

Gross. 

 

When are they going to bust out those orange pants that are in Madden for no apparent reason?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

When are they going to bust out those orange pants that are in Madden for no apparent reason?

 

I remember reading on here that those orange pants are real and in the NFL Style Guide but no one knows how or why. I've never heard anything concrete on it, but it definitely is a thing, I think?

 

vg_madden13_3_576_original_crop_north.jp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, bowld said:

Twitter account using the orange with 3 blue/white sleeve stripes. Gotta think it will be this jersey-

 

cc730f7321acd4766550919c357680a0.jpgv

 

Or maybe they just don't have anything more accurate to tweet right now.  Wouldn't read too much into it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm hoping for the throwback (it's a good-looking throwback), but if they went with the regular alternate, it'll probably look better than before now that the numbers are on the shoulders and not the sleeves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bowld said:

Twitter account using the orange with 3 blue/white sleeve stripes. Gotta think it will be this jersey-

 

cc730f7321acd4766550919c357680a0.jpgv

 

 

 

That jersey with navy pants could look pretty sweet.  If the orange was darkened just a smidge, it'd be a good alt jersey for them.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

 

That jersey with navy pants could look pretty sweet.  If the orange was darkened just a smidge, it'd be a good alt jersey for them.  

 

No and no.  In particular, the orange is perfect just the way it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.