SportsLogos.Net News

Miami Marlins will reportedly not wear orange jerseys in 2018

Miami Marlins will reportedly not wear orange jerseys in 2018

April 2, 2018 - 18:13 PM

Ahead of the 2015 season, the Miami Marlins ended their off-and-on relationship with their alternate hats by deciding that they would no longer wear those orange hats that were so bright that you could see them from outer space on […]

Read More...

If it means a switch back to deal, I'm all for it. But I like those orange jerseys.

They seem to be favoring use of the Blue color instead of Orange this year. Both ESPN and MLB the show are using the neon blue color for all Marlins graphics

The timing of this announcement is sort of interesting (even if it's not related) - Marlins Man is in a huge feud with the team about season tickets, and has publicly denounced his allegiance. Of course, he was unmistakable in his orange jersey and visor.

" :censored: you, Marlins Man."

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

The timing of this announcement is sort of interesting (even if it's not related) - Marlins Man is in a huge feud with the team about season tickets, and has publicly denounced his allegiance. Of course, he was unmistakable in his orange jersey and visor.

lol. 

I'm fine with this. it's a good accent for the Marlins but as a primary is just too much. Ocean Blue would nice upgrade but teal would be ideal. 

So they dropped the one nice uniforms in their set. Cool

Countdown to Marlins going back to Yankees south.

*yawn*

This was one of my favorite jerseys in a league that’s full of Navy Blue and Black jerseys... they’ll prob only have a white and a grey in the next rebrand too. With block font on one jersey and a letter on the chest of the other jersey... if he wanted to own the Yankees, he couldve just partnered with the Steinbrenners...