Biggest Downgrades in History

Bruins

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

For the one year the Padres went with Yellow in their scheme (ASG) was honestly the best they've looked in my eyes. Why they didn't keep it was beyond me. 

Such a shame. 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hated how they took a uniform that was one fix away from being great and did the opposite of what needed to be done.  The script looks even worse by itself and the rounded shoulder yokes don't fit.  We of course saw the uniform get downgraded again with the current blandness. 

KYlJUHi.jpg
fojIpA1.jpg

IKo9kP9.jpg

15 hours ago, Morgo said:

I hated how they took a uniform that was one fix away from being great and did the opposite of what needed to be done.  The script looks even worse by itself and the rounded shoulder yokes don't fit.  We of course saw the uniform get downgraded again with the current blandness. 

And to top it all off, the first one you posted was already a downgrade from the earlier version with the shield logo. The crown is weirdly designed and all I could see was a frightened pair of eyes staring back. Even now I can't unsee it.

But yeah, minus the script this was a much better look for them. I'll never understand why they swapped the logos around.

msze9azpsiqpgjcfe6g2gbr7m.gif

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

One that's near and dear to my heart:

While the 1998 set went a bit overboard compared to 1997 with the black stripes on the helmets and collars, nothing could prepare BYU and college football fans in general for what would hit us in 1999.

5931d4c39329c.image.jpg?resize=500,625

700482725.jpg

58853.jpg?width=853&height=450

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived