SportsLogos.Net News

Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

Seahawks definitely have worn grey uniforms on the road knxv%20arizona%20cardinals%20seattle%20s

I actually like where the Titans are going with these. Are the new *presumed* home jerseys perfect? No. But props to them for experimenting outside the box a little bit. 

Based on this guy’s reddit comments, it seems that he doesn’t even get this kind of info from some cryptic source or anything. For him, it’s just as simple as typing in ‘news.nike.com’ and using that as a base to find assets hidden on Nike’s website before they’re officially launched. Of course, I use the word “simple” lightly as I can’t even begin to understand what it is he that he is typing to find these things or what rhyme or reason he has for doing so. I dicked around for a bit in the page elements for past Nike news releases and couldn’t find any smoke. Is this guy just some sort of wizard who is the only one who has learned this insane skill? Color me surprised that a CCSLC native hasn’t cracked the code yet, given the obsession which runs rampant ‘round these parts.

I do remember that some users were able to do something similar for the Vikings and Dolphins promo pics right before their launches in 2013, although it seemed much simpler then, like something that high school Me could comprehend.

That reddit description is false because I know for a fact that the colour rush is red with navy. 

Mr. Teal is right. There is supposed to be a red jersey,probably the Colour Rush. Plus there's no grey jersey,that one's listed as mainly white. 

(If any mod requires proof,I can PM them the information)

2 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Mr. Teal is right. There is supposed to be a red jersey,probably the Colour Rush. Plus there's no grey jersey,that one's listed as mainly white. 

Thank you Mr. hendo. 

39 minutes ago, Teal said:

That reddit description is false because I know for a fact that the colour rush is red with navy. 

11 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Where is this information coming from?

Just dawned on me that until the nfl grows some balls and lifts this one helmet rule we will

no linger have the ability to see an Oiler throwback...☹️

I hope to god the gray away rumor is true. Are there any instances besides Seattle, Detroit and New England (for gray/silver jerseys)?

23 minutes ago, ThorSkaagi said:

I hope to god the gray away rumor is true. Are there any instances besides Seattle, Detroit and New England (for gray/silver jerseys)?

wasn't away, but the Eagles wore gray back in the 40s

10 hours ago, BucsBoy02 said:

Titans%20new2S_zpswhhpasbw.png

Titans%20new2W_zpsiewqgl6h.png

Can we see a white version of this? 

If the home uniforms have two tone gray sword yoke then how will away look? They can’t two tone a blue sword to go with white jerseys. Just curious here.

10 minutes ago, Esco said:

If the home uniforms have two tone gray sword yoke then how will away look? They can’t two tone a blue sword to go with white jerseys. Just curious here.

I'd guess maybe just an all-navy yoke, or a navy/columbia yoke. Maybe like how they beveled the wordmark with navy/columbia.

4 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Off topic: I just got horrible flashbacks of those TimeLife CD commercials that used to play all the damn time!

Just now, insert name said:

Off topic: I just got horrible flashbacks of those TimeLife CD commercials that used to play all the damn time!

We will throw in a bonus CD FOR FREE!