SportsLogos.Net News

Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

Is this the first time the Titans have completely changed their uniforms since the franchise started?

1 minute ago, Lee Noire said:

Is this the first time the Titans have completely changed their uniforms since the franchise started?

:blink:

10 minutes ago, DouglasQuaid said:

I would argue the vikings look great with matte fabrics because of their helmets.

Giants.  Shiny silver would look dumb on them.

2 hours ago, ColeJ said:

Pleeeeeeeeeease god give us shiny metallic silver pants.

One shiny metallic silver pant leg and one dark gray pant leg.

9 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

:blink:

Oilers aside my guy. The TITANS have been essentially wearing the same uniform since the rebrand. It was kinda impressive considering how often things change. I’m surprised the Panthers haven’t really made any changes.

1 minute ago, Lee Noire said:

Oilers aside my guy. The TITANS have been essentially wearing the same uniform since the rebrand. It was kinda impressive considering how often things change. I’m surprised the Panthers haven’t really made an changes.

Jerry Richardson has stated that as long as he owned the Panthers, their uniforms would never change.

Now that that’s over...

2 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

One shiny metallic silver pant leg and one dark gray pant leg.

Oh no..."the players legs move quickly and swiftly, striking down the field like a Titan's sword with great power and speed" -NIKE

1 minute ago, unimaniac said:

Jerry Richardson has stated that as long as he owned the Panthers, their uniforms would never change.

Now that that’s over...

Oh no......

I'm over the initial disappointment of seeing the leaks. All I ask now is that it's not a totally navy look.  As long as the pants are silver, gray or white then I can live with it.

4 minutes ago, unimaniac said:

Now that that’s over...

I'll make the exception and take garbage uniforms in his case. 

1 minute ago, insert name said:

Oh no......

Might as well. Only one or two players wear the uniform as it was designed. They might pull a Titans move and change, but not really. At least from what we have seen of the jerseys so far.

5 minutes ago, Lee Noire said:

Oilers aside my guy. The TITANS have been essentially wearing the same uniform since the rebrand. It was kinda impressive considering how often things change. I’m surprised the Panthers haven’t really made an changes.

Yeah, they have been shockingly consistent even with only being changes in the cut due to manufacturer changes and the addition of the Columbia blue jersey. 

Oddly the most consistent period in Oilers / Titans history.

17 minutes ago, Lee Noire said:

Oilers aside my guy. The TITANS have been essentially wearing the same uniform since the rebrand. It was kinda impressive considering how often things change. I’m surprised the Panthers haven’t really made any changes.

I think adding the columbia jersey and pants was the only thing they ever did.

Just turned to the live stream.  Good gods is it corny AF.  Not sure what is worse - zombie nation, thunderstix, or the terrible Nirvana dance remix.

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Just turned to the live stream.  Good gods is it corny AF.  Not sure what is worse - zombie nation, thunderstix, or the terrible Nirvana dance remix.

The worst was when they played YMCA.

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I wonder if it'll be as much fun as the Vegas Golden Knights unveiling. 

where is live stream

8 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Link to the live stream please?