SportsLogos.Net News

Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

2 minutes ago, ThorSkaagi said:

If I were there in person I'd be thrilled to be hearing from the GM, owner and new head coach. As stated above, the event is for the crowd, not us.

The event is a uniform unveiling, not a town hall.

1 minute ago, ThorSkaagi said:

What did you think would happen at an event with so many people? They'd just throw the players out there for 3 minutes and end the stream?

It started a couple hours ago...there was a whole schedule. 7:30 was the uniform unveiling.

they actually said inspired by greek letters with the notch as a tribute to Tennessee. Reddit dude got that at least

Just now, WSU151 said:

It started a couple hours ago...there was a whole schedule. 7:30 was the uniform unveiling.

Nashville is Central time. It's only a half hour in.

"The template has limited panels! Yet we added double for this uniform alone!"

My gosh the Nike Speak is unbearable.

3 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The event is a uniform unveiling, not a town hall.

Preach. 

Idk maybe I'm old, but I'm getting a live feed from Tennessee for something that I have a very peculiar interest in. I feel like complaining to "speed it up a little" is kinda :censored:ty to do

Just now, McGlinchey23 said:

Idk maybe I'm old, but I'm getting a live feed from Tennessee for something that I have a very peculiar interest in. I feel like complaining to "speed it up a little" is kinda :censored:ty to do

Preach.

"Nashville needs to host the NFL Draft" lol what

Just now, McGlinchey23 said:

You have an interest in a corny hic pep rally, or a uniform unveiling?  If the former, then cool.  If the latter, then that only takes 10 minutes, not 10 hours, so yeah - cut this BS and get to it so I can do something else.

Every one of these unveilings is the same. If it's scheduled to run 8:30-9, tune in at 8:55.

Just now, flyersfan said:

"Nashville needs to host the NFL Draft" lol what

It would be an amazing venue. Great party town, easy to travel to for much of the country and used to hosting concerts et al. 

Just now, BringBackTheVet said:

If the latter, then that only takes 10 minutes, not 10 hours, so yeah - cut this BS and get to it so I can do something else.

It's been 31 minutes.