SportsLogos.Net News

Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

Helmet is garbage pants are garbage and blue side panel is ass. 3 out of 10

1 minute ago, Teal said:

Are you the event planner or something? My goodness I’ve never seen someone defend an unveiling like you. 

I've never seen people complain so much about hype before an event like all of you.

8 minutes ago, Rebuy said:

It would be an amazing venue. Great party town, easy to travel to for much of the country and used to hosting concerts et al. 

....cares more about college football...

Please say they aren't wearing these next year...

WTF Titans. The best part of your color palette is the columbia blue and they've completely run away from it.

Absolute trash. I didn’t think it was possible to take that color scheme and make the unis so much worse.

Nike has done, what, one good redesign (Vikings) and a whole lot of awful ones. I think I want Reebok back

These are even worse than the leaks.  Pants stripe is awful, helmet looks cheap.

Noticed the shoulder stripe is now the two-toned sword

Number font is great. love the helmet. Switch the navy and light blue as home/alt. armpits and pant stripes hurt it but hey it could be worse. im alright with it

Only positive for me is the navy blue helmet. But other than that, you're essentially adding grays where the light blue was, and going monochrome?? Definite downgrade. Looks like they're trying to be the Seahawks

Helmet is the worst part. They somehow managed to downgrade.

Eeesh....I am not really feeling these. The side panel just sticks out like a sore thumb, kind of like a bad MS Paint fill-in.

And the helmet would be SO much better with a navy facemask.

Why are people being negative? Because they were making us wait for something we already knew was going to suck. Delaying the inevitable heartbreak. These are absolutely tragic. Look like horrible Nevada Wolfpack knock offs. Hard pass.

I have been talking my fiancé's ear off about these unis for a week... she watched 10 seconds of this debacle over my shoulder and walked away muttering "I don't even like football anymore..."

If the pants stripe matched the helmet stripe than these would be instantly 10x better. 

I think I made a better number font once with like 2 minutes and MS Paint.

Oh wait, here it is:

kHhkrul.png