Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was expecting to hate the helmet, but it actually looks good... with the navy and white jerseys. It looks like garbage with the Columbia blue jerseys and/or pants. The old white helmet looked equally good with either shade of blue.

Just two different shades of gray next to each other. No fade between them.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

2 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

Pants stripe right? Or am I blind?

Nah that's just two tone gray, I think. Not really a gradient.

I originally liked the navy jersey in the leaks, but navy helmet/columbia jersey/white pants is the best combo

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 minute ago, FFWally said:

Helmet is an upgrade

What was the back on Mariota's butt? was that a silver jersey panel? not a fan.

Pants are a hot mess...

The Columbia color rush just wow

I think the Columbia over white will be ok with helmet and dark socks

Disappointed, but light years better than what Jags and Bucks did a few years ago

I thought that was a tramp stamp stripe at first too and I was furious, luckily it was just his undershirt popping out. 

spacer.png

I hate the lack of consistency in the color of the numerals. The navy numeral with white trim on the light blue jersey just looks bizarre. It'd be fine without the trim or it'd be a lot better and far more consistent with a silver numeral trimmed with navy.

I wish I had the programs to design because the Titans idea in my head frankly would be one of the best looks in the NFL. This is so AFL.

1 minute ago, j'villejags said:

tradition-evolved-950-lg.jpg

tradition-evolved1.jpg

tradition-evolved2.jpg

tradition-evolved3.jpg

tradition-evolved4.jpg

The Sword sheath inspiration is classic Nike BS. If anything a sheath would be angled the opposite direction or straight across. Reminds me of the Jaguars helmet when they said it was a Jaguar striking its prey from the shadows yet its going toward the black on the helmet. Oh no, Nike is making me try to understand their PR/Marketing statements....

3 minutes ago, Kaz said:

People here throw around "arena league" here all the time to the point that it kinda loses any meaning, but this actually looks like something I would see in the AFL.

Pretty bland and forgettable while somehow being busy at the same time - just like their logo that they for some reason will never change.  Still probably one of the better Nike redesigns though; there is no real bed- :censored:ting detail here that seems to be a common element in their designs.

AR-705079839.jpg&updated=201305071635&Ma

Very Arena League

1. The number font is amateur

2. They fixed nothing about the weird uni  combos they had before

3. The monochrome navy blue is the Seahawks look

4. Nike put together a mishmash of stupid mid-00s ideas into a 2018 uni

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers