Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, now that I am looking at images of the new/old side by side this is an upgrade. It can use some tweaks but the old set was so tired that these are almost an upgrade by default. Also, the Navy jersey looks 100x better than the Columbia one does

There's just not enough color. pants are white, grey and grey. White jersey is white, grey and grey. Only parts with color are the unnecessary side panels. This is so stupid lol

But for some damn reason i think I'll be fine with them in action. 

1 minute ago, bowld said:

To be honest, now that I am looking at images of the new/old side by side this is an upgrade. It can use some tweaks but the old set was so tired that these are almost an upgrade by default. Also, the Navy jersey looks 100x better than the Columbia one does

If one jersey looks 100x better than another, it's not an upgrade.. The last set could use some "freshening up" perhaps, but this is borderline overhaul, and not for the best imo

9 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

It's not like the previous Titans uniforms didn't have that problem. They overstayed their welcome.

Yeah...I'm already guessing the shelf life of this new set won't be that long.

1 minute ago, bowld said:

White jersey looks better with blue pants...

DZ-zJu-XUAItQBy.jpg:large

They have the Seahawks problem. The set looks pretty damn good as long as they don’t go monochrome. The thing is that’s probably what they will do the most.

4 minutes ago, daveindc said:

This would look better with navy pants, imo.

I think that's one of the best combos, and would look even better with silver (or Nike gray) pants.

With as much silver and gray that's in the helmet and shoulders, gray pants seems like a no brainer for home,away,alt.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived