Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

The direction they went is the definition of chasing trends and fads.. I don't think it would've been an improvement over their original identity, but the route they should've gone is similar to the rumors.. 

-Silver Helmet

-Columbia primary jersey with sword-shaped navy yoke, Red swoosh and wordmark, social media number font

-Silver Pants, Navy side panel (possibly sword shaped if they insist on forcing that motif), Red swoosh

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

They don't look anything like the Argonauts other than the colors used.

They use a predominently navy blue helmet with a light colored facemask with a round-ish logo on each side with a bold capital letter centered in the middle. A little more than just the colors, imo.

The uniforms do have many differences, but have similarities too because they're using almost the same color palette.

3 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

They use a predominently navy blue helmet with a light colored facemask with a round-ish logo on each side with a bold capital letter centered in the middle. A little more than just the colors, imo.

The uniforms do have many differences, but have similarities too because they're using almost the same color palette.

And a Greek-mythology-themed nickname.. For what it's worth

Can someone do a mock up of Tennessee’s old white helmet with their new uniforms?  Bonus points if you could do the same with the silver helmet they considered. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

20 hours ago, Chawls said:

Can someone do a mock up of Tennessee’s old white helmet with their new uniforms?  Bonus points if you could do the same with the silver helmet they considered. 

I dont think it would look good at all. Maybe with the white jerseys. To be fair the old Titans helmets were feeling a little dated at this point anyway. I figured they would have just updated to a new white helmet, but they did not go in that direction. New one is growing on me, from the side I definitely like it.

11 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

The regular helmet is too cluttered with the infinite outlines, but you'd have to do something about those navy flames, because they get lost on the navy helmet. 

Definitely. The flames need to be redrawn so that what was the dark blue part becomes a contrasting color without the keyline.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Considering all the work that went into the number font, I'm surprised they went with the incredibly basic block NOB font, and I wish they would have kept it single color.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Considering all the work that went into the number font, I'm surprised they went with the incredibly basic block NOB font, and I wish they would have kept it single color.

That Titans wordmark lettering would make for a horrible look on the back. The letter font for the back needs to be more basic.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived