Professional America Football Association; An Update

_DietDrPepper_

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d go with the head alone as the primary and the NY as the secondary, but idk if I’d get rid of the full body bull. I’d possibly like to see it as a tertiary like the Jaguars original set with the full body logo on the sleeve and the head alone as the primary/helmet logo

5 minutes ago, jn8 said:

I’d go with the head alone as the primary and the NY as the secondary, but idk if I’d get rid of the full body bull. I’d possibly like to see it as a tertiary like the Jaguars original set with the full body logo on the sleeve and the head alone as the primary/helmet logo

This. I think you definitely could (and should) use all three logos. I do think the bull needs back legs, but other than that it looks great.

49 minutes ago, ItDoesntMatter said:

This. I think you definitely could (and should) use all three logos. I do think the bull needs back legs, but other than that it looks great.

I think I could make this work!

But about the bulls back legs if you look at the example photo I used, the angle of the bull it doesn’t show back legs? I could try some more looks but I want it to be accurate to the statue so we’ll see how it goes. Thanks for the feedbacl!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

I think I could make this work!

But about the bulls back legs if you look at the example photo I used, the angle of the bull it doesn’t show back legs? I could try some more looks but I want it to be accurate to the statue so we’ll see how it goes. Thanks for the feedbacl!

That photo does make it look like the bull has no back legs, lol. The statue does, though, and if you look really closely, you can still see its feet (hooves? I think bulls have hooves) sticking out. Your logo has only two legs, and it's kind of off-putting to see the bull's backside just sort of floating there, at least to me.

11 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Where do you an NY on the bulls face? I’ve never seen or intended to have a NY on the bull in general.

Sorry if I looked harder than I was meant to.

VtdiiqB.jpg

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Wow I would’ve never seen that, huh, no need to apologize it’s all good but I think highlighting that may make it much more complicated and the colored versions already have a lot of shades going in, I think it would be better without. I like your creative mind to find such oddities though!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

I’m back! With colors!

So look at some examples of shading before hand. When I was sketching logos I had a finished product but I didn’t like it all so much. But I used a different color scheme that included black and reminds me a lot of 90’s Islanders. So I still kinda like it, so option A is:

qgH6Vso.png

Or option B (with more emphasis on white like the flag than black)

hpRhQYq.png

sNof9uZ.png

I personally like B better because of the lack of black. But it’s up to you. Reminder we’re only voting on colors!

3YCQJRO.png

@BellaSpurs I know I'm a little late to the party but I must say I am really loving this thread! Hand drawn concepts always give me a nostalgic feeling.

Anyway, I am also in favor of the black. The black accents seem to make the bull feel more intimidating and eager to fight, which is what I assume a team would want from a bull logo.

Btw love the stadium drawings! Definitely one of my favorite parts of the thread.

OB2sFI1.png

I’ve been following this for awhile and have really enjoyed witnessing the creation process, so I figured I’d finally chime in. I’m a fan of the usage of black in the logo and like others said above, the black makes the bull more “intimidating” and “stronger”. That being said, I really enjoy the white and orange outline combo, especially in the NY logo. If you add a white outline to the color scheme with black, that would keep the bull looking strong, while also putting “more emphasis on the white like the flag”. That’s just my two cents, but hopefully it’s somewhat helpful.

I think I like the double blue more. It's kinda hard to see the facial features in black on top of an already dark blue. The highlights of the double blue are defined better. I like the double blue NY monogram!

• 2 weeks later...

Update! So I’m not gonna beat around the bush here, I’ve been having a lot of technical issues lately, my phone getting ruined and my laptop has had a virus and a few other little things, sorry that’s it’s kept this series back, and will continue to do so for a bit longer as I try to settle these problems, sadly. But that’s doesn’t mean I haven’t been creating concepts! I’ve been doing some stuff that i will reveal in time! But for now it’s a mystery. I’ve also finished the NYC Bulls, just gotta wait for it to be uploaded :/. But I’ll go ahead and do the vote for the next team! Because why not?

First city choice isssss: 

Boston! With the help of @Darknes Ive come up with some names that I think will make this decision hard! So credit to them also for helping.

Boston Shamrocks:

-(overused) nod to the Irish heritage in Boston.

Colors:

-I was thinking a simple green and white or green red and white color scheme.

Boston Whalers:

- A nautical theme, deriving from the whale hunting businesses take took Boston’s harbors.

Colors:

-Green and Blue or a nice Green and Red could work!

Boston Frigates: 

- Boats like the USS Constitution, built in Boston  that are the oldest commissioned Naval Vessel still a float. It was mainly used in the war of 1812.

Colors:

-Blue and silver, something cold and metallic like a ship.

The other city is Phoenix! I picture this being a 90s expansion team. So wild names, and what better than it be in the city with some if the craziest animals and environment, so I wanted to get the wackiest identity possible! This one shall be very fun.

Phoenix Gila Monsters:

-Gila Monsters are awesome animals found in the deserts of Arizona. They seem like a great animal to represent a team from the 90s

Colors:

-Black and Yellow is one of many color combinations you could use, this would make a lot of sense because Gila Monsters are black and yellow themselves. Other options could be an aray of teals reds oranges or yellow.

Phoenix Rattlesnakes

-Same Reason as the prior option, also Arizona is known for their Snakes.

Colors:

-A mix of reds oranges yellow teal or any other crazy color to think of!

Phoenix Roadrunners:

-Name choice is the same as th e prior two

Colors:

-Another mix of Navajo colors or desert themes.

3YCQJRO.png

Archived