Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

I had to go and make a stupid comment about winning the period and Vegas scores with 3 seconds left. I'll never learn.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ninersdd said:

Apparently Marchand is licking people again.

All I can think of now is that he learned Lick and it's Super Effective.

1 hour ago, MiK said:

I had to go and make a stupid comment about winning the period and Vegas scores with 3 seconds left. I'll never learn.

No, no you wont. But hey, after the last two games, you got to be feeling a lot more optimistic about their chances. And then this game had to happen. Sure it aint over yet, but the Sharks are getting out-hustled and out-skilled right now. So lets regroup, make adjustments and force a game on Tuesday.

Also this game reminds me a lot of the 2013 series versus the Kings and I got a bad feeling its gonna end the same way.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

17 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Apparently Marchand is licking people again.

So he thinks he'll get away with cause there's no official rule against licking? Like the Avery rule, now I'm waiting for the creation of the "Marchand" rule. OITGDNHL.

16 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

So he thinks he'll get away with cause there's no official rule against licking? Like the Avery rule, now I'm waiting for the creation of the "Marchand" rule. OITGDNHL.

There is a penalty for that..."Unsportsmanlike Conduct". Nail him with that a few times and he'll stop the licking B.S. For christ's sake NHL, either allow enforcers and player retribution, or friggin' call the penalties. Doing neither just creates an environment that encourages rats like Marchand.

Well, not gonna lie I wasn’t expecting that response. Thought we would have rolled over and thrown in the towel at 3-2, but a good response. 

This means absolutely nothing yet. 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

It's going to be sad watching the Caps inevitably lose the next two games.

That's what I'm thinking too.

The Pittsburgh Penguins have become the NHL's New England Patriots. They are trailing by quite a bit and yet they are still the heavy favorites to win. Everyone's expecting them to just come out of it all.

I'm really pulling for the Caps. It'd be nice for them to break this cycle of abuse their fans keep going through, against the Pens.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

20 minutes ago, insert name said:

Caps 1 win away from going to the Conference Finals. Hold on, I think I've seen this movie before....

Only to get thumped by Tampa Bay

Well, I'm not calling it, but I am raiding the beer fridge with extreme prejudice.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived