Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's only 1 Cup winner left in the playoffs- Tampa Bay- but that was so long ago (2004, Dead Puck Era) and nobody on these Bolts remains that I don't think anyone would be annoyed if the Lightning own the Cup.

So basically, we're guaranteed a relatively fresh face winning it all.

There were many, many moments hat I legit smelt wondered whether Ovechkin and the Caps would ever do this in my lifetime. So glad I could witness it*

*i actually went to bed before OT because I didn’t want to put myself through that but I got pulled back downstairs and got to see it DVRd

spacer.png

A good moment that just kinda feels right in the Universe. Congrats Caps!

In the spirit of 2018 (and many in this thread, very understandably), you're still in the running for a chance at the #1 game show of the 2018 playoffs:

CAN
YOU
STOP
VEGAAAAAAS?

ICXC NIKA

4 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

There's only 1 Cup winner left in the playoffs- Tampa Bay- but that was so long ago (2004, Dead Puck Era) and nobody on these Bolts remains that I don't think anyone would be annoyed if the Lightning own the Cup.

Wasn’t Tampa in The Finals like 3 years ago? 

Honestly they’re only team I’d Rather not see win it. And not because they beat The Bruins. 

Although i I still hold firm my belief that The West team is winning The Cup. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

3 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Wasn’t Tampa in The Finals like 3 years ago? 

Yeah but they lost to Chicago and they have only been to the Finals twice. Washington has only appeared once. Winnipeg (both old and new) have never made it and obviously Vegas hasnt either. Id still consider Tampa a fresh face because they have only been twice and arent a team that NBC loves and shoves down our throats.

Signature intentionally left blank

30 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Now there's a sentence I would've never believed would ever see the light of day. Holy crap.

spacer.png

Archived