Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

There's literally never been a Blue Jackets playoff game that didn't have the other team scoring at least one wacky and/or wtf goal. I don't get it. 

Matt freaking Calvert has 3 goals in this series. Tells you all you need to know. 

Also Capital One Arena sounds like a morgue right now. Nervousness is palpable. 

spacer.png

On 4/19/2018 at 9:58 PM, McCarthy said:

Fear not, Caps fans. You are playing a sports team from Ohio that claims me as a supporter. History says you have a 100% chance to advance here. 

Yep. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Just now, Red Wolf said:

Clearly, the Caps need to fulfill their destiny of getting beaten by the Pens. It's the rules. 

The last time a team not named Pittsburgh or the NY Rangers beat the Caps in a playoff series- Tampa 2011.

1 hour ago, SabresRule7361 said:

The last time a team not named Pittsburgh or the NY Rangers beat the Caps in a playoff series- Tampa 2011.

IT’S THE RULES! 

Sorry Columbus (and Washington).  

Games where the refs refuse to call penalties at the end are really dumb. Not calling a penalty that deserves to be called is still the ref affecting the outcome of the game.

Wow.

This Bruins team is certainly bipolar. The Garden was rocking before the game and the Bruins played the first two periods...lifeless. Very little urgency in their play until the 3rd period (when they came out like a team possessed) when they needed to be and Andersen steals another game for the Leafs. He played great. Weird to think the Bruins would have had about 10+ more shots if Pastrnak and Marchand didn't try to toe drag their way to missed opportunities. Fourth line played great, despite the dumb nicknames Doc Emerick was saddling them with. I hope the benching of Rask lit a fire in Tuukka's ass. Congratulations, you finally stood out in a playoff game, but an elite goaltender does more than have just one good game.

I don't see the Bruins winning in Toronto. This game is going back to Boston for 7. Which means, 100%, the game will be decided in overtime.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived