• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SabresRule7361 said:

The Caps would have been better off:

1. Doing literally anything than playing the Penguins 

FTFY

spacer.png

This was just brought up; I hadn't noticed until it was mentioned. The Penguins did all this without Malkin in the line-up.

If tonight's collapse wasn't bad enough, wait till the Penguins are at full strength. I feel for the Caps fanbase.....

Vegas playing like they're a bunch of g :censored: n Terminators.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

24 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Well, someone has to snap @Crabcake47 out of it... it's only Game 1, man. No need to go off the deep end yet.

There's still plenty of time to right the ship and even the series heading into Pittsburgh

I appreciate the effort man. Any other team and you’d be right. But Washington has a mental block about Pittsburgh in the playoffs like I’ve never seen any team have before. I saw something on twitter that said that this collapse feels like two games in one. That’s pretty accurate unfortunately. 

spacer.png

23 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Golden Knights in 6

Can I change my prediction to Vegas in 4?

19 minutes ago, insert name said:

Was this just an extremely poor start for the Sharks or are the Golden Knights just THAT. DAMN. GOOD. 

The latter.

Archived