Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

Jets looked a little better on the back half of the overtime period. Feels like Nashville wins this, but what a backbreaker it would be if they lost. And the possibility of never having to see their arena, arguably the most aesthetically displeasing in the league, again this spring is so tantalizing.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, I wanted the world to be done with this awful team as quickly as possible. The ref bitching, Jesus Christ, they're the Canucks reborn.

Y'know, as much as I support Vegas now... I gotta say, Winnipeg would be the team I'd be happiest to see win the Cup. Not only would they bring it back to Canada, but it'd be a hilarious slap in the face to Bettman (especially if it's the Knights they face in the WFC). I usually support warm-weather hockey, but seriously, f-ck that guy.

53Ocz8U.png

Playoff intensity reaches a new level as Gary Bettman threatens to have the Jets relocated if they don't win the West. This may not work!

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

Playoff intensity reaches a new level as Gary Bettman threatens to have the Jets relocated if they don't win the West. This may not work!

Bettman will relocate them to Phoenix

bill-murray-relived-groundhog-day-musica

On 4/29/2018 at 12:04 PM, LMU said:

So, Las Vegas has to cope for the first time with the agony that is losing an OT playoff game. With their lax laws one has to wonder if there was a even larger than normal spike in alcohol poisoning ER visits last night.

Is six months really enough time to build that kind of irrational fandom?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

3 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Is six months really enough time to build that kind of irrational fandom?

I saw the irrational fandom firsthand when I was in T-Mobile Arena in November.

VmWIn6B.png

That double minor kill could be massive. Tampa needs to be careful that they don’t let it become a major momentum shift. 

spacer.png

Marchand and Pastrnak will either score you 8 goals in a game or make 8 key turnovers. There is no in-between.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

7 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

That double minor kill could be massive. Tampa needs to be careful that they don’t let it become a major momentum shift. 

Guess that’s probably not an issue anymore. 

spacer.png

Man, the refs were s*** tonight, but really only the #3 reason why we lost

#1 was our own PP f***ing it up all night and #2 was Rask being drunk on the goals he let up (before he went super saiyan to keep us in it)

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Archived