Tennessee Titans: Tradition Re-Evolved

Lights Out

I like what you did with the logo. It makes the blue helmet work much better. The number font is worlds better too. I'm not crazy about the red uniform but I can live with it. I think the pants stripe should be flipped 180 degrees and made a little more substantial, feels a little wimpy right now. Adding the contrasting trim to the yokes makes the color balance work better too. You pretty much improved upon all of the bad parts of the new unis for me. If this is what the Titans actually unveiled, I would be a lot happier with them.

These are pretty. I would use a font more similar to the one that was saying "tradition evolved" but its definitely an improvement. Im a sucker for the full thumbtack logo but I can live with that helmet. Great job making light blue the primary. And make the numbers smaller, they look ridiculously large in this picture. Just my thoughts, i like this wayyyyyyy better than the current rebrand. Also, not a fan of the red for the team as a uniform color, but maybe as a one-off its okay.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived