NHL Comic Sans Series (Update 5/4)

Bpoe96

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In honor of today, I have a little bonus for you guys. 2 bonus logos, actually.

I should have saved the Leafs for today, but hindsight is 20/20, so let's go with the next closest: the green team who eventually became the Leafs.

Also, for those interested, here's a link to my entire Imgur album of these designs. Nothing extra that isn't here, as I update the album right before I post it here, but just a collection of all of them in one place.

Cc0eOnL.png

XDUinmT.png

58f9196939e87_CCSLCsig.png.9bc4492f6b88c5f7d305eb5337acf1f0.png

Sorry for the long break guys, but let me just say now that my updates to this series for the next 2 weeks may not be quite as regular as they were before, as my semester is ending soon and I have 3 projects and a paper to do in the next 2 weeks, along with the regular flow of homework and finals, so I'll be having myself quite the busy next few weeks.

That being said, let's move on to Anaheim, who was requested a bit ago. I actually have 2 versions of this one, one that looks pretty absurd (in my opinion) but better represents the nature of this series, and one that looks less absurd. I'll likely revisit them later on when I have some more time. C&C appreciated if you guys have any better ways to make them work! Vegas is completed and will be up next.

CGDcani.png

dciRzCU.png

After game 1 yesterday, let's move on to the Caps. Personally one of my favorite logos I've done so far in this series because of how type-heavy the Caps logo is.

lHDlgcR.png

4 hours ago, Bpoe96 said:

After game 1 yesterday, let's move on to the Caps. Personally one of my favorite logos I've done so far in this series because of how type-heavy the Caps logo is.

lHDlgcR.png

That Capitals logo looks really nice! 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived