buzzcut

2018 NBA "Off"Season-Because It's Always On

Recommended Posts

Someone they had on TV yesterday said that he had burner twitters while in Toronto, and everyone knew it but kept it quiet (unspoken secret).  He’s super paranoid and feels the need to shut down people that disagree with his decisions. He apparently confessed that 3 of the accounts were his wife Babs Botini, one was him, but there’s still one unaccounted for (the Eric Jr. account). 

 

Edit: some Toronto guy just said that he had Google alerts set up to alert him when his nAme was mentioned, and would often be visibly upset at times when he’d check the alerts (and would then get on a burner and flame whoever said it.). 

 

The Sixers allowed his name to be in yesterday’s press release about Brett Brown’s extension, which was odd for someone they’re considering firing, but new rumor is his firing could occur today. 

 

MY thought (just making it up) is that if they DON’T hire someone before the draft, that means they know Lebron wants in, and he’ll have a big say on (if not outright pick) the next GM. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ozzyman314 was everything I've been fighting against to combat the Boston sports fan stereotype.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Brass said:

@ozzyman314 was everything I've been fighting against to combat the Boston sports fan stereotype.

Well now you can truly start that fight again, I guess. 

 

I’m a more recent member of this board (only joined in 2015), but I never saw anything like that here. One guy fighting tooth and nail, against everyone else, for so many gosh darn pages, refusing to concede even though he was so clearly in the wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Brass said:

@ozzyman314 was everything I've been fighting against to combat the Boston sports fan stereotype.

 

In fairness I thought he less a Boston fan and more just annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

 

In fairness I thought he less a Boston fan and more just annoying.

 

He was a few pictures of dead vermin (paired with ominous messages about vermin murder) away from really ascending into CCSLC lore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pistons are starting clean (again) and John Beilein could be hired.

 

Hiring him isn't a bad deal as he CAN coach his a$$ and at least could bring in his son to assist with the staff issues.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dfwabel said:

Pistons are starting clean (again) and John Beilein could be hired.

 

Hiring him isn't a bad deal as he CAN coach his a$$ and at least could bring in his son to assist with the staff issues.

 

I’m torn about this hire. It would be a good hire, but Not at the expense of Michigan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colangelo is out in Philly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude not only threw his wife under the bus, but backed it over her, then ran her over again, then got out of the bus to piss on her, then lit her on fire, and then for the ultimate punishment, made the charred corpse listen to a Lana Del Ray album.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you guys think of New Orleans or Milwaukee as Lebron dark horse possibilities? Both teams have superstars to provide another scoring option. I'm fairly certain both can afford him, especially if the Pelicans cut ties with Boogie. They both showed that they're capable of playing with the big boys, just a piece or 2 away from being contenders. Lebron would make either team instant title contenders. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

What do you guys think of New Orleans or Milwaukee as Lebron dark horse possibilities? Both teams have superstars to provide another scoring option. I'm fairly certain both can afford him, especially if the Pelicans cut ties with Boogie. They both showed that they're capable of playing with the big boys, just a piece or 2 away from being contenders. Lebron would make either team instant title contenders. 

 

Milwaukee would have to renounce Jabari (gets them to ~18M cap space) then find ways to move two of Snell/Middleton/Henson/Dellavedova

 

No way for New Orleans to get him (except via sign and trade). Even after renouncing Boogie they're ~20M over the cap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, OaklandIsBack said:

Milwaukee would have to renounce Jabari (gets them to ~18M cap space) then find ways to move two of Snell/Middleton/Henson/Dellavedova

 

No way for New Orleans to get him (except via sign and trade). Even after renouncing Boogie they're ~20M over the cap

 

Which I'm sure they'd find a way to do. But yea, you're probably right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, Earvin, you've got to deal with this now.

 

Plus a distrack on his own teammate, Kyle Kuzma.

 

Some of the lyrics:

Quote

Who are you without ZO2?

Just another dude with a bunch of tattoos

You ain't got no shoe Nike wins, Kuz lose

Claiming that I can't shoot, but all these words is hitting you.

Boy you talking crazy, why you try to play me?

You ain't on my level, you ain't famous as my baby

 

I'm working out daily, but I ain't posting it

And I would never stop a workout just to post a pic

They let 'em gas you up, thinking that you can't be touched

Coming from the outskirts of Flint, boy you ain't tough

Big Baller Brand getting bread, little Kuz is getting crumbs

We thumbing through that money, look at y'all, y'all is playing with your thumbs

Don't know who your daddy is, well your ass is getting sonned

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, OaklandIsBack said:

Milwaukee would have to renounce Jabari (gets them to ~18M cap space) then find ways to move two of Snell/Middleton/Henson/Dellavedova

 

No way for New Orleans to get him (except via sign and trade). Even after renouncing Boogie they're ~20M over the cap

Golden State is rumored to be considered going  in for Anthony Davis. Unless Klay Thompson is part of the deal that gets him, no way Lebron goes there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draymond thinks he's getting a supermax. Good luck buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If LeBron goes to the Lakers he should ski-ball LaVar & Lonzo down the court and right out of Staples. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wings said:

If LeBron goes to the Lakers he should ski-ball LaVar & Lonzo down the court and right out of Staples. 

I could see LaVar being a key reason he does not go to the Lakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lonzo's gonna get sent to Charlotte to make way for LeBron and the family will have a collective meltdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.