Jump to content

2018 NBA Post Season


PittsburghSucks
 Share

Recommended Posts

That was dumb, but good for the refs for getting it right?

 

LeBron had a triple double, but the second half (which I saw, missed the first), was full of solid contributions from JR, TT, Love and Korver. And it was a weird game too, because it felt like even when the Cavs were down 10, they had a shot to take it. Which they did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DG_Now said:

That was dumb, but good for the refs for getting it right?

 

LeBron had a triple double, but the second half (which I saw, missed the first), was full of solid contributions from JR, TT, Love and Korver. And it was a weird game too, because it felt like even when the Cavs were down 10, they had a shot to take it. Which they did.

No. Dumb was Ty Lue not playing 2 for 1 when up 1 with :40.

 

As for the Raptors...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dfwabel said:

No. Dumb was Ty Lue not playing 2 for 1 when up 1 with :40.

 

Why not both.meme

 

But you're right. That was weird too. Doesn't matter though. The Cavs stole game one and home court while making the Raptors' vaunted bench look like a bunch of no-shooting goofs. And why is an ice-cold Fred Van Vleet taking that shot? Where are DeRozan and Lowry?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Pretty disgusting Game by The Warriors for that win. 

 

https://streamable.com/dya0d

 

Draymond Green reminds me of Brad Marchand on the Bruins. You love him if he's on your team but the rest of the league despises him because he's a pesty dirty f*** but he's actually good too

 

So is Rondo especially on that Celtics team 10 years ago. ^_^:P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Warriors have too many weapons for the Pels to contain. As good of a defender as Jrue is, there's really nothing he can do against a 6'11" Durant. And even when Klay has an off shooting night, here comes Curry to pick up the slack with 28 points. If you're Alvin Gentry, do you put Davis on Durant? He might have to try that in Game 3.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tracy Jordan said:

The Warriors have too many weapons for the Pels to contain. As good of a defender as Jrue is, there's really nothing he can do against a 6'11" Durant. And even when Klay has an off shooting night, here comes Curry to pick up the slack with 28 points. If you're Alvin Gentry, do you put Davis on Durant? He might have to try that in Game 3.

 

They're the equivalent of if the Whopper went to McDonald's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

 

They're the equivalent of if the Whopper went to McDonald's.

Hey whoppers can still win, right? It didn’t matter if they’re down 2-0, they’ll still go to smoothie king.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.