2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, who do you think said:

Cleveland's a bad team though, right?

They are. 

They’re just lucky Raptors have turned choking into an art form. 

Like 07, this team has no business making The Finals, but will because LeBron. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

I.... I have no words. Are we really this :censored: mentally inept? We have everything you could ask for in a winning team and yet here we are, handing W's over to Bronny on a silver :censored: platter.  UGH. Masai..... blow it up. This core isn't gonna get the job done. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

20 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

He really hates Toronto.

LeBron wasn't happy that his was the only 2nd Round series not to get a two day break in between games 1 and 2.  Adam Silver was in the house, so LeBron had to tell him his displeasure.

32 minutes ago, who do you think said:

Cleveland's a bad team though, right?

I mean they kinda are. The only reason they are where they are is because LeBron is a walking cheat code. I can’t even give Love credit because he just started to show up.

Its not as bad as his first finals team, but they aren’t beating the Warriors no matter how great LeBron is.

36 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

When Raps lose, will they go down as the worst #1 seed in history over last year Celtics & the 2015 Hawks? 

I say the '15 Hawks were worse in terms of stats. The best player of that team in terms of all around metrics in that post-season was Demarre Carroll, who sadly got injured in that ECF. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

24 minutes ago, Lee Noire said:

I mean they kinda are. The only reason they are where they are is because LeBron is a walking cheat code. I can’t even give Love credit because he just started to show up.

Its not as bad as his first finals team, but they aren’t beating the Warriors no matter how great LeBron is.

The funny thing is that put the healthy Kyrie of 17/18 on this team, a give-a-damn TT, and they all of a sudden turn into a threat.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

18 minutes ago, Lee Noire said:

I don't think anyone from the East beats them, but at the very least, I want to see the Warriors get a different dance partner.

Like, GSW vs. BOS/TOR/PHI is refreshingly DIFFERENT.

CLE/GSW AGAIN has no upside. None.

9 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I say the '15 Hawks were worse in terms of stats. The best player of that team in terms of all around metrics in that post-season was Demarre Carroll, who sadly got injured in that ECF. 

Yeah but the argument most people make is that at least the Celtics & Hawks made the ECF, as bad as they were. 

Raptors are far better than them and are going to be eliminated by a vastly inferior Cavs team in the 2nd round. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

15 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

I don't think anyone from the East beats them, but at the very least, I want to see the Warriors get a different dance partner.

Like, GSW vs. BOS/TOR/PHI is refreshingly DIFFERENT.

CLE/GSW AGAIN has no upside. None.

The only thing different about those matchups are the uniforms being worn by the teams being bludgeoned to death by Golden State. 

12 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Well if playoff performance is your main measuring stick then you have to give thought to teams like the '07 Mavs that flamed out in the first round.

The Celtics and Hawks had really good teams, but lacked the superstar to do superstar things and get superstar calls - critical for the playoffs.

Fair point. 

I actually completely forgot about The 07 Mavs. Don’t know why they aren’t brought up more often as the worst #1 Seed. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

2 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I.... I have no words. Are we really this freaking mentally inept? We have everything you could ask for in a winning team and yet here we are, handing W's over to Bronny on a silver freaking platter.  UGH. Masai..... blow it up. This core isn't gonna get the job done. 

I would like to hereby welcome you to Washington Capitals fandom as an honorary member. 

spacer.png

The good news for Philly is that they lived through Ben Simmons' worst possible game and almost made it. The bad news is Brett Brown seems to have had a stroke. Why didn't McConnell finish out the second half? 1 point a -23 isn't getting it done. McConnell was a +16 in 17 minutes.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I wish I could be excited for this Celtics team but we all know whether it's them or the 76ers, they're just going to be fodder for Lebron again. 

Spoiler

Thanks a lot Pacers & Raptors. <_<

It's just going to be almost a step for step repeat of last year's Conference Finals if The Celtics win. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

1 hour ago, ozzyman314 said:

Fair point. 

I actually completely forgot about The 07 Mavs. Don’t know why they aren’t brought up more often as the worst #1 Seed. 

Because of the 1994 Supersonics that got bounced by Denver. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

I would like to hereby welcome you to Washington Capitals fandom as an honorary member. 

Caps have lost to a boatload of teams in the playoffs not named Pittsburgh. Not the same.

Archived