2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

13 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

There are not enough words in the English dictionary to sum up how much I cannot stand LeBron James.

I know there’s no point in responding but please, elaborate.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, FGM13 said:

I know there’s no point in responding but please, elaborate.

He is  what I call annoyingly great. Like Tom Brady, I know what he's capable of, but seeing him at the top all the time can get stale.

The Cavs' supporting cast has to step up. Can't have Jordan Clarkson, Rodney Hood and Jeff Green all of a sudden average only 4 points a game each and Kevin Love 10. Dude should be averaging 20 ppg, he's the second star on the team. We're not going anywhere with this kind of play. Lucky to be still afloat.

6 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Here's a good question for you guys: Who has the better chance of pulling off a second round upset, Utah or New Orleans?

N'Awlins slightly over Utah.

And Utah, you have an All-Star on your hands.

2 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Anyone know the deal with Rubio? Is he out for a while? With him, they stand a slight chance. Without him, toast. 

He’s had some hamstring issues off and on this year, sounds like he just aggravated it again. Hopefully it’s just strained a little and he can come back soon.

Man, I’m so happy they won. Mitchell was a beast, and has been all series long. Houston is going to be a very tall order, maybe too tall, but no matter what happens I’m very happy with how far they’ve made it. At the very least, this proves that should they keep their pieces intact, the Jazz can be a real force in the coming years. There’s lots of good to look forwards to from here. 

On a side note though, I’m really disappointed to hear some bad things were apparently said to Westbrook by some fans. That kind of crap is uncalled for and it really sucks that it happened. He had every right to be upset about that.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

8 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Here's a good question for you guys: Who has the better chance of pulling off a second round upset, Utah or New Orleans?

Neither. Both will likely lose in 5.

7 hours ago, truepg said:

N'Awlins slightly over Utah.

And Utah, you have an All-Star on your hands.

Tap those brakes. Someone has to take the shots.

The West still has Curry, Harden, Westbrook, Thompson, Lillard, Holiday, and Paul.

1 hour ago, dfwabel said:

Tap those brakes. Someone has to take the shots.

The West still has Curry, Harden, Westbrook, Thompson, Lillard, Holiday, and Paul.

I was talking about an All-Star caliber player first and foremost.

18 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

I think I'll die of pure ecstasy if they both do it.

Also, eat my ass, Boston. As if I wasn't having a bad enough day.

53Ocz8U.png

Celtics-76ers should be an interesting series. 

Celtics have proven scrappy enough that I think they could steal a game or two.

But in all honesty I still have to give the edge to the 76ers. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

18 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Hope Brown is OK, I think this is gonna be a hellava series and Celtics will need him badly; if the Cleveland Fighting LeBrons can't seal the deal in Game 7 I think the winner of this series represents the East in the finals.

Assuming The Cleveland Lebrons don't make it, I got it as

76ers > Toronto > Celtics. 

Celtics still struggle when faced with a really solid top line. And Toronto is well.....Toronto. I think they would beat The Pacers, but I'm not too sure they could avoid choking (again) against The Cavs. 

I'm still happy with whatever happens with The Celtics regardless. How many teams make it this far with all the injuries & players they lost?

As long as Lebron loses tomorrow, I'll be happy with whatever Finals we get (though Dubs getting eliminated would be nice too).  

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

I don't understand Ty Lue's lineups. Tristan Thompson has sat his fat ass on the bench this whole series, but starts Game 7 and looks like the guy who was a huge component of the 2016 title win.

Good for TT, but why can't this team play with or have any kind of consistency? I think Lue's a good guy and the players don't outwardly hate him like they did David Blatt, but you have to wonder what this team would look like with Brad Stevens or Pop coaching.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

For people that know basketball, what are the % chance that the 10-9-8-76ers would have against Lebron in the ECF?  Would they be like 60-40 dogs, or worse?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived