Colgate at 200 Years

DeFrank

The only reason I have ever even heard of Colgate is because former NBA player Adonal Foyle went to college there.  That's the only time I have heard this school mentioned in any context.  (If they are any good at sports, I wouldn't know, because I am not a college sports fan). 

For the longest time, I thought it was a school located somewhere in the Caribbean since my only association with the school was Adonal Foyle.

On 4/15/2018 at 1:40 PM, slapshot said:

And I thought this was going to be about toothpaste.

Hahahaha so is that why nobody replied for days?!

20 hours ago, SCalderwood said:

The only reason I have ever even heard of Colgate is because former NBA player Adonal Foyle went to college there.  That's the only time I have heard this school mentioned in any context.  (If they are any good at sports, I wouldn't know, because I am not a college sports fan). 

For the longest time, I thought it was a school located somewhere in the Caribbean since my only association with the school was Adonal Foyle.

Yeah, he had offers from everywhere but only went to Colgate because his adopted parents were professors there. We're a D-1 Patriot League school, so think of us as competing with Bucknell, Holy Cross, Lehigh, Lafayette, etc.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

1 hour ago, DeFrank said:

Hahahaha so is that why nobody replied for days?!

Yeah, he had offers from everywhere but only went to Colgate because his adopted parents were professors there. We're a D-1 Patriot League school, so think of us as competing with Bucknell, Holy Cross, Lehigh, Lafayette, etc.

Go Leopards!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived