What do we know about the new Dolphins set?

ramsjetsthunder

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

theres only one navy color though. theres no “dark aqua” in the current set

43 minutes ago, mafiaman said:

Yes, and I want to keep it that way.  :lol:

41 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Except for the color that's actually closer in rgb values to a "dark aqua" than "navy"..?

We're getting bogged down in semantics here!  

3 hours ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

I like the 1 and 9 looking like dolphin heads. 

(Cue AndrewHarrington replying saying I'm wrong)

Why would I tell you that you’re wrong about that? I didn’t design them. I have no idea what the person or people who did were working from when they did.

My opinion is that they could be a lot better, and regardless if the 1 and 9 are *supposed* to look like dolphin heads, I still don’t think they work aesthetically.

In the future, though, feel free to send me a message if you want to talk about me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

27 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

ill bet you $1million they dont. shake on it?

Pffft, you're just a guy who works in the team's creative department and has definitely seen the uniforms, what could you POSSIBLY know? I think I'll stick to random twitter and reddit users, thank you very much!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

19 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

ill bet you $1million they dont. shake on it?

18 hours ago, Lafarge said:

Pffft, you're just a guy who works in the team's creative department and has definitely seen the uniforms, what could you POSSIBLY know? I think I'll stick to random twitter and reddit users, thank you very much!

Guess we will find out in two days.  I'm willing to guess its a "minor" change to the jersey and nothing really else

49 minutes ago, 406Cane said:

If you look at Omar Kelly's latest Tweet...it doesn't look like much (if any) has changed at all. 

Disappointing to say the least. 

I would hope that they just have the old helmet stripe on the display.  If they made an effort to set a release date for changes, even small changes, they wouldn't want anything out early.

Archived