What do we know about the new Dolphins set?

ramsjetsthunder

20 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The 1 and 9 look like dolphin heads? 

ajunk1_zpsdu2wzrga.png

I am not seeing it.  At all.

And why is andrewharrington suddenly taking such a beating?

Well the 9 kinda sorta looks like a Dolphinfish head, although a Dolphinfish is not an actual Dolphin:

Related image

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The unis will be exactly the same, with color difference. Darker aqua. My question is, do they have to wait 5 years to change unis again? I am hoping they are slowly going to use throwback style. Doubt it thought

There will be no big release, They will probably tweet it, with a before and after photo where you really need to see it side by side to notice any different. 

Its going to be such a minimal change

On 4/16/2018 at 9:41 PM, BrandMooreArt said:

ill bet you $1million they dont. shake on it?

Have that let you see it? Just wondering. Is this something the executives hold close or do they share with the graphic artists in the building and get input from them?

My prediction on alterations:

• Darker orange (which has already been released)
  • Return to same striping pattern on pants and helmet from before 2013 redesign
  • Thicker orange outlines around numbers

I don't think they will alter the number font at all. If they do, I hope they just round all the corners, instead of introducing some wild new font. 

54 minutes ago, Skape7 said:

Have that let you see it? Just wondering. Is this something the executives hold close or do they share with the graphic artists in the building and get input from them?

:censored: skape! how have you been man? Long time

38 minutes ago, bowld said:

I don't expect there to be anything new on the uniforms. I think we will see exact same uni with darker orange

Why would they tease this whole reveal for thursday if that is all they were going to do? That part has already leaked.

Darker orange, maybe wider orange outlines in all areas across the uniform, and maybe thinner use of blue.. That's about all the set really needs (apart from a new number font).. I actually like the design as a whole, it just needs some tweaks (mostly increased orange usage)

1 hour ago, Skape7 said:

Why would they tease this whole reveal for thursday if that is all they were going to do? That part has already leaked.

My bad. Didn't realize the five year window was already up

they are not teasing anything. Just said they will reveal them on the 19th, no big announcements or anything. Just Garfinkle posting it. I also hear its just a side by side so you can actually see the change, as its not a noticeable difference. Plus like i said Garfinkle showed a preview and it was the top of the white jersey with the Dolphins wordmark, looked exactly the same

Archived