PowderedWater

Let’s Find the Lowest-Rated Logo On This Site

Hey guys, this  idea just came to me, in my mind I see sights indescribable, like this:ichhe2xem711pi1s7fdfdfhex.gif

Can we find the worst logo?

PLEASE no spamming any logos with bad ratings, that will ruin the integrity of the website.

Are you actually trying to find the logo with the lowest rating or are you just posting bad logos you found?

1 minute ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Thats quite the undertaking. Maybe we should just email mr. creamer:D

Awwwww, where’s the fun in that? ?

(btw I have in the past)

Just now, Brass said:

Are you actually trying to find the logo with the lowest rating or are you just posting bad logos you found?

No, I’m trying to search for the worst. From here on out, only ones lower than the last posted. I think our low is 4.6

Sorry, but for a single post I’m going off topic: a second, more difficult challenge. Finding a SOMEHOW WORSE logo than this actual Singaporean soccer logo:GombakUnitedFC.png

The last image the human brain produces before all functions cease after looking at this logo?

Should we tag that ABA one we did last year? Those had SO many horrible logos.

1 hour ago, PowderedWater said:

Sorry, but for a single post I’m going off topic: a second, more difficult challenge. Finding a SOMEHOW WORSE logo than this actual Singaporean soccer logo:GombakUnitedFC.png

The last image the human brain produces before all functions cease after looking at this logo?

Thing looks like a toku monster which brings to mind the Gorengers oh so wonderful finisher. [0:00-0:28]

The problem with logo ratings is that the really bad ones will get troll rankings to drive them up.

Case in point, this "classic" got a 4.4:

6elec248g0248fybjjx0.png

13 hours ago, Wizza said:

Thing looks like a toku monster which brings to mind the Gorengers oh so wonderful finisher. [0:00-0:28]

Thinking the same thing!

I think what makes the Beast of New Haven logo bad is that the name itself is bad as well. Take away the name, the logo is weird and bad, but it's not 'bad' in terms of rendering. It's a simple outline design, solid colors, etc.

What's bad is that rainbow patterned Fornadoes logo that features a Dragon instead of... you know, a Tornado.

The noobs fail to appreciate the awesome awfulness of the Toledo Storm or, one of my personal faves, the Canton Ice Patrol.

Look 'em up, Junior... I don't have time to add graphics here that you can find on your own.