An Untalented Paint User's Take On The NBA

ProfessorBigShots

2 hours ago, sjmc1983 said:

Its my first post so i thought i would contribute to a fellow newbies post........

I Love the thought of this first design so i have done my interpretation, i like your rough designs..i might do more of my versions of yours :)

Help another newbie out.

hawks_YELLOW.jpg

Number one rule of the concepts fourm, don't hack another posters concept with your own. Please start your own topic if you want to show off your concepts.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

2 hours ago, sjmc1983 said:

Its my first post so i thought i would contribute to a fellow newbies post........

I Love the thought of this first design so i have done my interpretation, i like your rough designs..i might do more of my versions of yours :)

Help another newbie out.

<snip>

Sorry @sjmc1983 but if you have a concept of your own to share, please start your own thread rather than crowd this one. And please ask permission of the OP first if you're going to do your own interpretations of his designs.

11 hours ago, sjmc1983 said:

Help another newbie out.

hawks_YELLOW.jpg

I like this, but start your own thread.

• 2 weeks later...
On April 17, 2018 at 10:01 AM, sjmc1983 said:

Help another newbie out.

hawks_YELLOW.jpg

DAM! Yo thanks for helping another newbie out!

Archived