Sign in to follow this  
BucsBoy02

Jaguars Concept

I was playing around with the idea of making the sides/shoulders of the jersey look like teeth about to come down on a bite. Used the current colors, logo and the their throwback font. I'm thinking the black set would be used as a monochrome alternate. Single color helmet with a larger logo. 

Home

Jags%20Home_zpsmb03obll.png

Away

Jags%20Away_zpstx5j6oj9.png

Alternate

Jags%20Alt_zpsekclz4xu.png

Edit: Changed the Template a little bit, cut the side panels shorter. Also had the idea of switching out the Black for a darker shade of Teal. 

Home

Jags%20TT%20Home%202_zpsqrttn6re.png

Away

Jags%20TT%20Away%202_zps480js3xi.png

Kinda love the double teal in a strange way.

3 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Kinda love the double teal in a strange way.

I feel the same way. Like, I don't feel like it should work, but there's just something about it that does. Really liking this set!

Im 100% okay with it if this is what the unis turned out to be. Both the sets look great, i wasnt sold on the shoulder design but i do see now that it works well when on a player or in use. Not sure about the teal jag outline on the helmet but its not a bad thing, just unique. 

The double teal is great. I love it, but i think there should only be one pant color of the teals, as in you should pick the lighter or darker, it doesnt make sense to have one or the other, i suggest keeping the light one. Great Work here i love them!

I'm a huge fan of dropping black from this concept. I'm also a huge fan of teams using 2 shades of the same color. Made a couple small tweaks. First I fixed the shoulder area from my first design where the side panel and shoulder met it was kind wonky, smoothed it out a bit. I also darkened the darker shade of Teal ever so slightly, got rid of the darker Teal pants and added a fauxback alternate set. 

Home 

Jags%20Home%20Final_zps737nanjv.png

Away

Jags%20Away%20Final_zpshr7zmzgk.png

Alternate

Jags%203rd_zpsvegr9jfj.png