WNBA Concepts

JamieRose

Love what you did thus far with the W...all hits. As others said, superior to actual fare.

Favorite element: Team names back on jersey fronts where they should be.

Digging the "Astros" sides on the Sun unis. Sky sides are inspired. You also showed that Liberty (my team!) seafoam can co-exist with blue and orange; would a seafoam alternate jersey with orange/blue accents work? Would also like to see a "Las Vegas" mark on the Aces' roads, but again, liking what I'm seeing there.

Cannot wait to see the remaining third of the league, should be just as hot.

I'm not sure if the stripes bending under the armholes really works there; otherwise, I'm liking it.

On the Dallas set, it looks like you've created Adidas stripes running down the sides of a Nike uniform.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

On 4/24/2018 at 3:14 PM, Mockba said:

On the Dallas set, it looks like you've created Adidas stripes running down the sides of a Nike uniform.

I was hoping the blue stripes would avoid that scenario, I'll have to change that up.

LA Sparks - inspired by retro Lakers and I created a new wordmark for the jersey that fits with the Lakers brand and drops the swoosh from the R.

XMzufK0.png

pnsn0ou.png

TDZiMMB.png

Really like the retro Lakers look for LA, only change would be the collar, keep the striping consistency. There's enough purple & gold in the rest of the uniform 

Like the Timberwolves look for the Lynx too, but don't like the curved stripe up top and the angular stripe on the shorts

On 4/24/2018 at 8:18 AM, JimmyN64 said:

Minnesota Lynx - Inspired by but not completely copying the Timberwolves

wr3FrzH.png

64X8VMH.png

At first glance I loved these but the more I look at them the more I get a kitchen apron vibe.  It's one of those "I don't want to see it but now it can't be unseen for me" things.

il_570xN.199197497.jpg

As soon as I saw the thread title I thought "well these will obviously be better than the real thing."

But man...these are terrific.  I suppose I could look at these for a while and nitpick some criticisms but they really are sharp.  Seattle and Minnesota in particular.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Updated the Sparks collars to match the rest of the trim.

Washington Mystics --

quPk57j.png

YJ7QZQy.png

I have some "Statement" edition unis and whatnot that I'll post as soon as I mock them up, but this wraps up the main part of the series!

TDZiMMB.png

Archived