Random Cincinnati Reds Concepts (fixed)

adam__cain

9 hours ago, KingKongTom said:

Overall I think these are very clean with that old school look. I love the cream white. The only thing I would change is to have black instead of navy blue

Thanks for the feedback!

On 4/17/2018 at 7:40 AM, adam__cain said:

This one is a one off type of uniform, inspired by the NBA's city movement. Rosie Red trades in her cap for a crown on this one.  I love the cap on this one too. 

95knpWw.jpg

I am looking for ways to improve this look? Any ideas?

24 minutes ago, adam__cain said:

I am looking for ways to improve this look? Any ideas?

What if you made the outlines on "QUEEN CITY" black? The way they are now the red of the first "E" in "QUEEN" and the "IT" in "CITY" bleed into the placket. 

18 hours ago, coco1997 said:

What if you made the outlines on "QUEEN CITY" black? The way they are now the red of the first "E" in "QUEEN" and the "IT" in "CITY" bleed into the placket. 

Here's how that looks.

sQJ2Shr.jpg

On 4/26/2018 at 10:16 PM, TrentTheTrent said:

Wait-- if Mr. Red is wearing the uniform he is on, then does that mean that the Mr. Red on Mr. Red's jersey is also wearing the jersey he is on? So does that mean that the jersey features a patch with Mr. Red with Mr. Red on Mr. Red's patch? 

Patchception?

On 4/26/2018 at 11:16 PM, TrentTheTrent said:

Wait-- if Mr. Red is wearing the uniform he is on, then does that mean that the Mr. Red on Mr. Red's jersey is also wearing the jersey he is on? So does that mean that the jersey features a patch with Mr. Red with Mr. Red on Mr. Red's patch? 

Yes, haha.  I really wanted to try and do this, but I couldn't make it work on such a small scale.

It's more your choice of font with regard to this application. They currently do it with a plainer font, and without a large wordmark across the front of the uniform. 

rATMcmK.png

47 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

It's more your choice of font with regard to this application. They currently do it with a plainer font, and without a large wordmark across the front of the uniform. 

Gotcha.  So a block font is what you would prefer for the nameplate and number?

Archived