College Basketball 2018-19

406Cane

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry what makes these black history month uniforms? I see nothing that says to me these a specifically for black history month, what does vintage white or cream or what ever relevant to black history month. To me it just looks like a cash grab by adidas and nothing more.

23 hours ago, dont care said:

Sorry what makes these black history month uniforms? I see nothing that says to me these a specifically for black history month, what does vintage white or cream or what ever relevant to black history month. To me it just looks like a cash grab by adidas and nothing more.

They're supposedly inspired by art from the Harlem Renaissance. I can kind of see it but it's a stretch

S8eR5Rf.png

Q2XFfoc.jpg

On 2/1/2019 at 2:45 PM, pscf3 said:

More info on this series. The press release says that every Adidas P5 school’s men’s and women’s teams will be included.

Miami looks like they're doing a Parley for the Oceans uniform instead of a Harlem Renaissance look, excdpt for sharing the same number and word mark fonts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 1/30/2019 at 4:37 PM, Waffles said:

Syracuse is changing the trim on their numbers from blue to gray/silver, and going back to the shorts they wore in the tournament last year:

They had been wearing these:

They wore a modified home top on Saturday against Boston College, with 'CUSE instead of ORANGE

4c5_subctyusdunk.jpeg

Archived