College Basketball 2018-19

406Cane

30 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

You may recall Florida’s equipment truck fire last year, but that happened on the way home from a game:

You'd think with them playing a home game against Tennessee, they could easily just wear another set since the colors for both teams are far enough apart for both to wear color uniforms.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

You may recall Florida’s equipment truck fire last year, but that happened on the way home from a game:

What are the odds on a washing machine catching on fire? I get a dryer catching on fire because, you know heat, but a washer? 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

18 hours ago, bri1275 said:

With the exception of the half armhole trim, these are prètty great.

_big_MBB_WVU_02162019_0607.JPG?mode=max&

Throwback to 70s I see. I don't like the font, too large and should be a little arched. But I love the rest. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

20 hours ago, bri1275 said:

With the exception of the half armhole trim, these are prètty great.

_big_MBB_WVU_02162019_0607.JPG?mode=max&

That short trim looks goofy by meeting in the middle of the shorts. I feel like there should be a KU logo underneath.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

17 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

I’m not sure how I feel about those...

17 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

I’m not sure how I feel about those...

Michigan did not have a maize version of that jersey.  Mizzou did have a maize/yellow one, but not Michigan.  Michigan started with that jersey in 1982, but they did have a maize uniform prior to that in the late 70s.

45 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Florida’s wearing some nice throwback uniforms right now, anyone know what year they’re from?

I want to say the 1960s-1970s based on the F inside the stripe. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

Florida’s wearing some nice throwback uniforms right now, anyone know what year they’re from?

30 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I want to say the 1960s-1970s based on the F inside the stripe. 

Nah, those look Lon Kruger era. 

I think they are to honor the 25th Anniversary of the 1994 team making the Final Four.  Tonight is Senior night as they end the regular season at Kentucky. 

They have worn it at least twice this season already. Home against Mizzou and Georgia.

Just saw this on Twitter.  Northwestern seniors got to design their unis for Senior night vs Purdue and came up with these gems

spacer.pngspacer.png

It could stand to use a little purple but I otherwise love the idea and execution of the uniform for a one-off.

Archived