College Basketball 2018-19

406Cane

22 minutes ago, lbj273 said:

Just saw this on Twitter.  Northwestern seniors got to design their unis for Senior night vs Purdue and came up with these gems

spacer.pngspacer.png

It could stand to use a little purple but I otherwise love the idea and execution of the uniform for a one-off.

Awesome Vancouver Grizzlies hat tip.

spacer.png

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last few summers on my site, I take fan ideas for concept uniforms and mock them up. Turns out a Vancouver Grizzlies was a suggestion this past round. (More here if you're interested)

D1Ev1xqXgAEQ6B3.png

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Northwestern Channels Grizzlies For Senior Day Unis

March 13, 2019 - 14:08 PM

The Northwestern basketball team last Thursday released alternate uniforms for their annual Senior Day game that ooze ‘90s nostalgia. The black uniform — designed by seniors Jordan Ash, Charlie Hall, Vic Law, Dererk Pardon and Ryan Taylor — features a […]

Read More...

27 minutes ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Northwestern Channels Grizzlies For Senior Day Unis

March 13, 2019 - 14:08 PM

northwestern-grizzlies-style-uniforms-basketball.jpg

The Northwestern basketball team last Thursday released alternate uniforms for their annual Senior Day game that ooze ‘90s nostalgia. The black uniform — designed by seniors Jordan Ash, Charlie Hall, Vic Law, Dererk Pardon and Ryan Taylor — features a […]

Read More...

I like.

1 hour ago, Ark said:

The modern Grizzlies identity is so bad. I wish they went to something inspired by their original uniforms.

On top of that with how many uniforms teams go through on yearly basis, I'm surprised/ disappointed they haven't even bothered to do a throwback night or something. 

18 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

On top of that with how many uniforms teams go through on yearly basis, I'm surprised/ disappointed they haven't even bothered to do a throwback night or something. 

Because (players or fans think) teal is a girly color? Wouldn't be surprised if that's a big part of the reason.

7 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Because (players or fans think) teal is a girly color? Wouldn't be surprised if that's a big part of the reason.

I doubt it, 50% of the league was teal in the 90s and several fans are asking for teams to throwback to the teal. I think the reason the Grizz won’t throwback is because the look is associated with the bad Vancouver days.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I tend to disagree with this. The Jordan 5 Grapes( purple/emerald(tourquoise)/ white) are one of the hottest selling retros. So much so that they have re-dropped several times since 2010. In fact that color scheme has become super popular across several shoe manufacturers and clothing brands. It's definitely a seller and one players today and most importantly consumers love.

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

I doubt it, 50% of the league was teal in the 90s and several fans are asking for teams to throwback to the teal. I think the reason the Grizz won’t throwback is because the look is associated with the bad Vancouver days.

I think this is probably the reason more than anything. Which is a damn shame because regardless of how much it screamed 90s, that uniform set and colors was amazing.

2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Some of the most classic jerseys in the league have been purple, and the Heat's pink is "fire"

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, Survival79 said:

Awesome Vancouver Grizzlies hat tip.

spacer.png

Ah, yes. I get it. Because they’re NORTHWESTern. It makes perfect sense.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

32 minutes ago, jn8 said:

Oh God... Florida State wearing gold as the designated road team vs Duke in white. This shouldn’t have been approved 

This seems to happen every now and then, still doesn't excuse it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Kansas and Iowa State......you are in the suck too.

Iowa State's uniforms are actually pretty good. They could've worn the black uniforms and ruined it. But the red is a really strong set.

spacer.png 

Archived