College Basketball 2018-19

406Cane

20 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Iowa State's uniforms are actually pretty good. They could've worn the black uniforms and ruined it. But the red is a really strong set.

spacer.png 

No they are not.

Whatever is going down the side.......sux.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

It’s a cyclone, it’s pretty nice

Agreed. It’s a such a simple, tasteful graphic, and yet it’s instantly evocative of the team’s nickname. That’s a tough thing to accomplish. Florida State’s feather graphic is a little too obnoxious and over-designed for me, but Iowa State’s cyclone stripe is on point.

I wish college basketball teams didn’t change uniform designs so often, because I’d love to see more of these elements stick around for years or even decades and become signature looks for the teams.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

NCAA Reveals 2019 Final Four Court

March 18, 2019 - 17:57 PM

March Madness officially tipped off on Sunday evening with the announcement of the 68-team field for the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. If spending your first day back in the office filling out dozens of brackets wasn’t evidence enough, the tournament’s […]

Read More...

Studio Stories: The 2019 and 2020 Final Four Logos

March 21, 2019 - 15:16 PM

Whatever the theme, the NCAA embraces city identity in crafting a new mark and brand identity for the Final Four each and every year. For 2019, it’s angularity in the NCAA’s celebration of nature in the Final Four logo. For […]

Read More...

Anyone seen any worse off seeds wearing white? The better seeds designated as home have pretty much all worn white I think. 

This is heavenly so far, from a purist stand point

Asu wore yellow twice. One as away. One as home. Houston is wearing grey as home. But overall, it's scary how traditional this has been compared to the mess the NBA is. 

I instantly know who the lower seed is.  

4 hours ago, MattMill said:

Anyone seen any worse off seeds wearing white? The better seeds designated as home have pretty much all worn white I think. 

This is heavenly so far, from a purist stand point

Asu wore yellow twice. One as away. One as home. Houston is wearing grey as home. But overall, it's scary how traditional this has been compared to the mess the NBA is. 

I instantly know who the lower seed is.  

Arizona State probably went straight from Dayton so they packed just one set. The teams wearing black when it's not the primary color in their set is still annoying though. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

38 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Anyone know why Texas Tech and Michigan are both wearing colored uniforms? It’s a great looking matchup.

Maybe so they only need to bring one set for the weekend. Michigan also rotates gold unis in a lot.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

29 minutes ago, Curtos07 said:

Duke wearing their bland 2015 Final Four unis tonight. Yuck. I wish they would just stick with the traditional look.

I'm sad because the numbers are visible for a fairly fast pace but the team name and player name are absolutely trash. 

This is with mediocre Xfinity hd programming 

It's sad because no one has said anything over the past 8 plus years with Duke wearing essentially slate white uniforms with easy to read numbers. I guess only the refs are happy. 

Color on color never ever works. 

• 2 weeks later...

Texas Tech Becomes First Team Outfitted By Under Armour to Reach NCAA Men’s Basketball Title Game

April 7, 2019 - 03:36 AM

With its 61-51 win over Michigan State in the Final Four on Saturday night, Texas Tech became the first college basketball program outfitted by Under Armour to reach the national championship game. Under Armour placed just two teams in the […]

Read More...

Archived