406Cane

College Basketball 2018-19

20 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Iowa State's uniforms are actually pretty good. They could've worn the black uniforms and ruined it. But the red is a really strong set.

spacer.png 

No they are not.

Whatever is going down the side.......sux.

29 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

No they are not.

Whatever is going down the side.......sux.

It’s a cyclone, it’s pretty nice

4 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

It’s a cyclone, it’s pretty nice

Agreed. It’s a such a simple, tasteful graphic, and yet it’s instantly evocative of the team’s nickname. That’s a tough thing to accomplish. Florida State’s feather graphic is a little too obnoxious and over-designed for me, but Iowa State’s cyclone stripe is on point.

I wish college basketball teams didn’t change uniform designs so often, because I’d love to see more of these elements stick around for years or even decades and become signature looks for the teams.

NCAA Reveals 2019 Final Four Court

March 18, 2019 - 17:57 PM

March Madness officially tipped off on Sunday evening with the announcement of the 68-team field for the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. If spending your first day back in the office filling out dozens of brackets wasn’t evidence enough, the tournament’s […]

Read More...

This layout is a thing of beauty. The NCAA has been killing it the last couple of years with the Final Four logos and court designs.