NBA Rookie Photo Shoot Pictures

BigEd76

What is not to get? He called Salt Lake City bland and unexciting or in other words, boring. If you're bored in Salt Lake City, well I think you're obviously someone that can't actually HAVE fun because there is a lot to do here.

I guess I just get sick and tired of hearing the same trite crap over and over. Salt Lake City is SOOOOO boring. Most of these statements coming from people that have never actually stepped foot here. If they did step foot here, and couldn't find something to do; well I think they're either stupid or very lazy.

Because I've lived here and I like to party. I've never had a problem doing it, nor have I had to search high and low for it. Basically, just venture downtown and you'll find something exciting....whether it's a bar, a club, a sports game, the opera, or symphony.

So the point stands. If you can't find something to do, you're retarded. That simple. :D

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

thanks for being such a hateful jack*ss.. been to slc and hated it bud, sorry but yeah its boring

Hey, don't call me a jackass because you're a retard and you couldn't find anything to do here. Did you even try? What part of Salt Lake City were you in and for how long?

If you were within the city and here for more than a day....and couldn't find anything to do, my point still stands. :D

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

Well I dunno, doubt I will ever get to SLC, not sure I ever feel that that is a great lose. Thgis is a city after all that needed to amend its drink laws (Somehow but don't remember how exactly) in order to host the winter olympics. Its never sounded like a great city, never mind the city that never sleeps, more like the city that always sleeps.

That being said, calling someone a retard for defending there hiome town is being a jerk!

Oh and nice pics there thanks

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think the boring statements does come from ignorance, but there may be something to that, a lack of a landmark perhaps? Sure the mountains are great, but Denver has those as well. I'm sure there is plenty to do in SLC, but there probably isn't something that makes tourists want to come, same thing goes for Portland, OR or Topeka, KS.

I saw, I came, I left.

It didn't have to amend its drinking laws in order to host the Winter Olympics, so I don't know where you got that. While the city does have some weird liquor laws, they're still nothing compared to what you'll see in the southern part of the United States.

But I guess it's all up to whether or not you buy into stereotypes or you're an independent person willing to think independently. I feel people come into the town with their mind set on the belief they can't have fun, so they don't. When in fact it's just as easy getting a drink in Salt Lake as it is in Denver, Boise, Phoenix or any other western city.

But alas, drinking isn't the only thing you can do to have fun. As I said downtown Salt Lake has dance clubs, music halls, sports, a symphony, a ballet company, many art galleries and a broadway play house (with a large one getting ready to start construction soon).

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

But alas, drinking isn't the only thing you can do to have fun. As I said downtown Salt Lake has dance clubs, music halls, sports, a symphony, a ballet company, many art galleries and a broadway play house (with a large one getting ready to start construction soon).

Great a large Broadway playhouse, I'm sure when it's done Mockba will be there in no time :D *runs*

I saw, I came, I left.

It didn't have to amend its drinking laws in order to host the Winter Olympics, so I don't know where you got that. While the city does have some weird liquor laws, they're still nothing compared to what you'll see in the southern part of the United States.

Utah didn't have to amend its drinking laws in order to host the Winter Olympics, but it did:

Different but not dry

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived