NFL to NBA (#25 Chiefs updated on 1/8)

slikye1

Love the striping for Cincy and Chicago. Cincy's is both really fun and well-executed, and that Chicago throwback is pure class! Perfect old-timey vibes while working perfectly in the modern day, with its beautiful script and no white.

I really like the wordmark for Carolina's blue; not feeling the "Panthers" one though. I would suggest two-color striping rather than three, personally.

Keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally I'm back with the Cowboys!

HMWeJRT.jpg

IhdDYwf.jpg

Not going too over here, created them according to their set in the 1990s. Rather than having stripes with stars like the 76ers / Nets set, here I placed the stars beside the front number.

C&C welcomed and thanks for reading!

Here's the Texans! Texans have a clean and solid look which I want to keep, but here I also want to create something unique here.

DdpoP61.jpg

xmmXLE1.jpg

TdqlbhP.jpg

Like some concepts in this board, I simply gave them an asymmetric look on the collar and stripes. Thinking it may balance better, used the opposite color on the jersey and short.

Thanks for reading!!

Here's the Titans!!

Thinking it's too busy with too many colors,I'm not a fan of their current set. Just want to go back to the double blue era, and add something unique.

8llKgwS.jpg

MEA0v9Q.jpg

aonGHel.jpg

I started this according to the Washington Wizards current set at first, but here's what I finish.

I'm a fan of their double blue color scheme, always love to see how they match perfectly, so I keep the "yoke" on their previous design.

I also love their number font which is used in their social media so I kept them. Far better than the current disaster IMO.

Also have the "meander" as the stripes, hope this not going too over!🤔

ARkRZdA.jpg

Also finished a Oilers throwback for them. Sorry that I have finish something in this striping before, not something creative here, but since they have such a great color scheme I think the cleaner the better. Thanks for reading!! 

12 hours ago, builtbymachines said:

Can we get a collage of all these when it's all finished somehow? I was upset you weren't posting for a while but you came back and didn't skip a beat!

Sure!! When I started this concept I had no idea how many teams I could finish, but now I think I will finish all the 32 teams! Thanks for the support and after that I will manage to get a collage:D

• 4 weeks later...

Happy new year everyone! The Broncos here! 

For the Broncos I decided to use the classic rainbow uniform of the Nuggets from the same city. For the color scheme, I still prefer royal blue than navy, so decided to stick to it. And here I used the font from their old wordmark.

ndVVB5Z.jpg

Ao6K7SF.jpg

WjwyUZ2.jpg

Thanks for reading!!

I'm really a big big fan of the Chiefs uniform, thinking it has a great color balance and I can see many beautiful matchups with it. 

CRupwpN.jpg

bTrQExl.jpg

So here's my concept. Didn't change much about the striping, tried to make it clean and classic. However I don't want to use the block font here so use their wordmark logo's font as their number font. Enjoy! C&C is always appreciated!

Archived