Favorite Goalie Masks of All Time

Bruins

I'm surprised this hasn't been threaded yet, hopefully it hasn't, but what are your favorite hockey goalie masks of all time? An obvious one, but still a legend and a personal favorite to start out:

oQF4XjA.jpg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Patrick Lalime tried a similar theme with other teams, but Marvin the Martian was a sublime fit with the Sens. Also, the gold cage puts it over the top.

patrick-lalime-001285144.jpg

I love any mask which utilises the wings on each side of the helmet with teams like Detroit and Philadelphia. I've seen a good Detroit mask that does it - not sure which goalie it was.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

5 hours ago, Bayne said:

I love any mask which utilises the wings on each side of the helmet with teams like Detroit and Philadelphia. I've seen a good Detroit mask that does it - not sure which goalie it was.

That was Dom back in 01/02!

eb3475a3f71723e85817d9d6ef4a62ad.jpg

Though, as a 90s kid from Buffalo, I always preferred the emptier Sabres look:

BiHOiHMIgAAjYnc.jpg

For all the cool Bulin Wall designs worn by Nikolai Khabibulin, this site will probably appreciate his short-lived Yotes mask with the glow-in-the-dark moon:

coyside.jpg

gm1.jpg

Honorable mentions to my other favorites, Ken Dryden and CuJo:

ken_dryden.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Archived