Buffalo Bills Mount Rushmore Image

C-Squared

Looking for some feedback! I have recently linked up with some local sports & marketing organizations and have some exciting opportunities coming up... I intend to create some prints of this image for Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, & Bruce Smith to autograph & auction off as part of Jim's annual charity golf tourney in June (and hopefully some merch after that!)

This is a rough first draft (forgive the watermark!) - I haven't touched this in weeks, so I'm just looking for tips to take it up a notch & make everything seem "rocki-er" & more complete... thanks, guys!!

1.jpg?screen

Agreed.  Right now they just look like grayscale cartoons.  That's fine if that's the look you're going for, but I'd try to play with the tone and texture a bit to make it look more like stone.

Also, Bills' Rushmore, so.... where's The Juice? :P

oj-simpson-buffalo-bills.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

8 hours ago, JTswag187 said:

They need rougher edges, also where's OJ?

If only this was made in September!!!

also I echo what people have said above, and maybe work more on making the rocks in the background look similar to the heads. I like the idea a lot and i hope you keep working on this

Archived