College Hockey Redesign

Section30

These are amazing. You dotted the i’s by fixing little things that just pissed me off on some of the current jerseys (I.e the weird shoulder yokes in the gophers). You crossed the t’s by introducing New Jersey’s that should’ve always been there (I.e the white PSU alternate). I’d say 95% of these are perfect. A couple I cursed at but I know I couldn’t do any better. Beautiful job!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/30/2018 at 3:39 PM, Section30 said:

On to the team I've followed my entire life, the St. Cloud State University Huskies.

CURRENT UNIFORMS

Image result for st cloud state hockey 2018Image result for st cloud state hockey 2018Image result for st cloud state hockey

Home: Striping from the 80's and early 90's, red shoulders, CST logo on the front, husky logo on shoulders.

Away: Red version of the home, striping meant to look similar to the current red without being a Blackhawks copy, script logo on front, CST on shoulders.

Alt: Throwback to the 50's that they also brought back for Hockey Day MN in 2009, old St. Cloud script on front, big stripes.

Alt 2: Throwback to the 30's and 40's that they also brought back for a one time game in 2013, a different old St. Cloud script on front with big stripes, red shoulders.

e42Dv6Z.jpg

I would pay an uncomfortably large amount of money for that black jersey. SCSU '17 grad here; you nailed them.  Keeping the red the same is 100% the right decision.  Only thing I would miss is the number font.  I love the new font! 

On 4/28/2018 at 12:31 PM, Section30 said:

Now we have the Union College Dutchmen.

CURRENT UNIFORMS

Image result for union hockey 2018Image result for union hockey 2018Image result for union hockey 2018

Home: Same as what they wore in 2014 when they won National Championship.

Away: Same as what they wore in 2014 when they won National Championship.

Alt: Black jersey with same striping from the main jerseys, Union on front based on what they wore in their outdoor game.

Alt 2: Throwback to what they wore in the early 90's when they were D3.

RDK1pfc.jpg

My hometown team. Love the whole set but especially the third and fourth. Class.

spacer.png

• 2 months later...

I've been meaning to post this for a while. I wanted to say what a fantastic job you did on these! they ALL look great! Rarely on this forum do I learn something from a post, but not being an expert on NCAA hockey, I did learn a lot. Once again great work!

Archived