Canadian Premier League

steve61

It’s really good! Pacific FC and Valor FC are the highlights for me. And every single team clearly paid attention to detail. My only nitpick is that Edmonton and Halifax look a bit too similar with only a difference in the lighter blues. I wish one of these had gone for stripes or hoops

07Giants.pngnyy.png

One thing I was thinking about as I was looking through these, teams only have the CPL patch on the right arm, which has me thinking that they'll allow ads on the opposite arm as the season goes on.

Also, these are my three favorites: 

37 minutes ago, steve61 said:

Click to view full size. (PHOTO: CPL).

HFX home details

23 minutes ago, steve61 said:

Calgary home

Calgary home details

20 minutes ago, steve61 said:

Pacific home

Pacific home details

Halifax should have probably made the sky blue shirt the home. But either they or Edmonton should change the home shorts colour so they don’t have the exact same colour sequence on the home set.

My only real nitpick. Everything else is wonderful. Macron and the clubs did terrific work here. 

I’m really looking forward to how all the combinations will work. I’m assuming Calgary will always wear red against Edmonton, as the green wouldn’t clash enough as an away kit if Edmonton wears navy at home.