Custom logos on Nike builder??

I have been messing around on Nike team builder, and was wondering if/can you download custom team logos on the site while building your uniform, and if you can how do you do it because I never see the option. Adidas team builder has the same issue. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

sms.gif

3 hours ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

If you are referring to the niketeam.nike page, you can't. It is meant for teams ordering uniforms and the custom logos can only be sent in and added once you get set to order the gear. You can't just add logos in on your own.

Slightly incorrect.  A Nike team dealer can add custom logos for you before an order is placed so that you can see exactly how the uniform will appear.  I'm a dealer; if you PM me and will send me your logo in .svg format, I will upload the logo and add it to your design.  You'll need to save your uniform in your Locker, so if you don't have an account, you'll need to create one and save it.  From there, you'll need to send me your UD number so that I can access your design.  

1 hour ago, Volt said:

Slightly incorrect.  A Nike team dealer can add custom logos for you before an order is placed so that you can see exactly how the uniform will appear.  I'm a dealer; if you PM me and will send me your logo in .svg format, I will upload the logo and add it to your design.  You'll need to save your uniform in your Locker, so if you don't have an account, you'll need to create one and save it.  From there, you'll need to send me your UD number so that I can access your design.  

So he’s not incorrect. A layman can not upload a logo. A rep can. Just like ordering any kind of jersey from a large company. Small time jersey manufacturers sometime will. So no, YOU can not, which is what you were asking.

He asked if he could upload a logo. He can’t. I don’t see how that’s slightly incorrect. Since we assume a lot on this site, I think we’d assume Nike would show you a mock up of your uniform with logos before you order. If anyone interpreted this as you just order it and they’ll add the logos and hope for the best, then I dunno what to tell ya.

Archived