Jump to content

NFL Draft Picks


bowld
 Share

Recommended Posts

No photos, but Eagles TE Dallas Goedert will wear #88.  Other picks won't get their numbers until OTAs start.

 

Also, for anyone that cares, Jay Ajayi changed from 36 to 26, which he said he'd do when he was originally acquired last year, since he "didn't feel comfortable wearing Brian Westbrook's number".  Didn't have a choice at the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Also, for anyone that cares, Jay Ajayi changed from 36 to 26, which he said he'd do when he was originally acquired last year, since he "didn't feel comfortable wearing Brian Westbrook's number".  Didn't have a choice at the time.

It never crossed my mind he was wearing Westbrook's number. It actually would have been pretty funny if Guice chose to wear 26 instead of 29 for the Redskins, meaning 3 of 4 teams in the NFC East would have had, presumably, starting RBs sporting 26 (Barkley, Ajayi, Guice). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

It never crossed my mind he was wearing Westbrook's number. It actually would have been pretty funny if Guice chose to wear 26 instead of 29 for the Redskins, meaning 3 of 4 teams in the NFC East would have had, presumably, starting RBs sporting 26 (Barkley, Ajayi, Guice). 

 

Yeah the 36 thing is kinda a big deal here. I think it was Ronnie Brown that was issued it in preseason a few years back, but the team made a point to explain that it was only until final cuts when more numbers would open up for him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

No photos, but Eagles TE Dallas Goedert will wear #88.  Other picks won't get their numbers until OTAs start.

 

Also, for anyone that cares, Jay Ajayi changed from 36 to 26, which he said he'd do when he was originally acquired last year, since he "didn't feel comfortable wearing Brian Westbrook's number".  Didn't have a choice at the time.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.