Paint PowerHouses Unite!

AAO

A Little something me and Steve-O have been working on...he worked his magic beautifully with the logos (cannot thank him enough), I took some aspects of his design and assembled the tertiary and secondary logos, designed the uniforms, and the court design. With no further adue:

RAPTORSFINISHEDPRODUCT.gif

EDIT: Edited the Numbers

RaptorsEdit2.gif

Wow! Absolutly perfect!

Only comment I have is that i'm not a big fan of the number font you created, although solely working with paint myself I realize how much of a pain in the @$$ that probably was to create. It just looks like the 5's are the S's from 'Raptors' but rounded off. You should check out what they look like not so rounded off.

Anyways, other than that, the other 98% of the concept is perfect! :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Dudes!!!! I crown both of you "KING OF MSPAINT"!!!

The logos are simply amazing and the wordmark complements well the logos... The uniforms are nice, although the color scheme you have picked looks a lot like the Chicago Bulls one...

That's some very impressive work by both of you!!!!! :notworthy:

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Excellent job!

The only thing I would revisit is maybe the numbers. It might just be me but they are hard to read. Other then that great job. Keep up the good job, I really enjoy seeing your concepts!

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

Looks great...the new numbers make all the difference. I would have to agree with klasticono that the wordmark for Toronto doesn't look quite right with the "O" being capitolized. I would go with Toronto and leave the "O" lower case. Great job to both of you. I didn't think you could create something so clean in Paint.

the number edit was much needed, and the dress looks very good. the "bite marks" out of the wordmark and the cute raptor arent really my style, but they are well done. props.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Omg I love them ther perfect. I like the second numbers better then the first. I like the logo, and the jerseys, dam you should send them into the Raptors and show them, It has lots of red, so they will like them. Nice job you too :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

4kv29i.jpg

the "bite marks" out of the wordmark and the cute raptor arent really my style, but they are well done. props.

Well I'm glad you think he's cute. Maybe he'll be less cute after he slays and devours your loved ones and then has his way with your grandmother...and THEN he'll rape you at basketball.

Archived