NCAA Custom Courts

GoldenEagleCountry

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, officeglenn said:

Take Baylor for example -- if you go to their page on Sportslogos.net, there are wordmark logos down at the bottom, and you could copy and paste those along the baselines like you are with the other logos at centre court or whatnot. It will look more cohesive. Again, with Baylor, they use a modified varsity script that's very angular, and then you've used something akin to Comic Sans on the baselines. Visually, it's jarring and confusing.Β 

Β 

Even if you don't have the exact font that the colleges use, you can find one that's close and generally matches the visual style of the rest of the identity package. There are lots of good free fonts out there on sites like dafont.com or others.

I found this site helpful...but the logos were not png's... Which doesn't work for me. Anyway you can help me with this?

12 minutes ago, GoldenEagleCountry said:

I found this site helpful...but the logos were not png's... Which doesn't work for me. Anyway you can help me with this?

Β 

I now realize that the NCAA logos on the mothership are not downloadable. Can you do a screen capture?

4 minutes ago, GoldenEagleCountry said:

Don't know what a screen capture is...I use an Acer Cromebook, I can take screenSHOTS...

Β 

Same deal. You could do that, bring it into the program you're using, erase the white space around the wordmark,Β then copy-and-paste.

1 hour ago, GoldenEagleCountry said:

Β 

Would you take some advice? First of all, forget that template: it is just awful. Second: work with vectors. Use a vector program like Illustrator, download every team's logo guidelines as a pdf and open them with Illustrator. Third: work with scale. A 1:100 should work perfectly. Last but not least: be patient, take your time.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Also, to find fonts you could try googling "Columbia University font" and download them that way. It will help the pixelation that shows up.

XcryMwi.png

1 hour ago, kodrinsky said:

Β 

Would you take some advice? First of all, forget that template: it is just awful. Second: work with vectors. Use a vector program like Illustrator, download every team's logo guidelines as a pdf and open them with Illustrator. Third: work with scale. A 1:100 should work perfectly. Last but not least: be patient, take your time.

Well idk how I would be able to make a court without a templete... I am a HUGE noob, so ima stick with this....Β 

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I've already given him detailed instructions to start a topic. There's no need for you to post on his behalf.Β 

`he is MY FRIEND from school and said I culd. He couldn't understand so I am TEMPORARILY posting for him, TAGGING him AS WELL.

3 minutes ago, GoldenEagleCountry said:

`he is MY FRIEND from school and said I culd. He couldn't understand so I am TEMPORARILY posting for him, TAGGING him AS WELL.

Doesn't matter; He can start his own topic. There's no threadjacking here.Β 

Archived