NCAA Custom Courts

GoldenEagleCountry

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GoldenEagleCountry said:

New Hampshire

New Hampshire

Bland and boring...one of my worst courts for sure. 

Then change it so it’s not, I honestly have no problem with it, the word marks at the baselines seem a little squished and I’m not up to date on their logos but it look so fine. Try having either more confidence or don’t upload something you know is bad, there’s no due dates on this website

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

1 minute ago, BellaSpurs said:

Then change it so it’s not, I honestly have no problem with it, the word marks at the baselines seem a little squished and I’m not up to date on their logos but it look so fine. Try having either more confidence or don’t upload something you know is bad, there’s no due dates on this website

I looked at it when I uploaded and felt as if it needed more/had many problems...but I'm shocked by your comment. I thought their was too much grey but if people like it, i'll keep it. I feel as though the outer paint should be navy and not grey. Thanks for the comment!

UMass-Lowell

UMass-Lowell

The America East is done! I know you guys have been saying to slow down, but I only had a couple courts left in the AE, so I finished. I will make a conference court to cap off the conference, and get it out of the way. One more court for today, then I'm done...I promise ;)

42 minutes ago, GoldenEagleCountry said:

America East

America East

I think I blew myself away. I felt as though this court was a good way to end off today and the America East confrence.

What do you guys think about this court and the America East courts?

I think you rushed it

Your conference logos are way too big for the free throw lane. College lanes don't have the outer space (in the America East Conference court, for example, that navy blue area in the free throw lane wouldn't be there. Here's an example of the Rhode Island court I found online (never mind the width of the sidelines or endlines, this is just for court markings)

8cz831ngj9xz1b3c.jpg

Here you can clearly see what the width of the free throw lanes, the free throw half-circle, as well as how much space there is between the free throw line and the painted arc on the floor under the basket. Logos should never touch those lines - they need to be clearly visible for players and officials.

In the case of the court like Albany, the conference logo would be best placed in one of three areas (once in each half of the court):

1. On the endline in the corner

2. Inside the 3-point arc, on the opposite side as a team logo

3. Somewhere between the midcourt line and the 3-point arc.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

2 hours ago, slapshot said:

Your conference logos are way too big for the free throw lane. College lanes don't have the outer space (in the America East Conference court, for example, that navy blue area in the free throw lane wouldn't be there. Here's an example of the Rhode Island court I found online (never mind the width of the sidelines or endlines, this is just for court markings)

8cz831ngj9xz1b3c.jpg

Here you can clearly see what the width of the free throw lanes, the free throw half-circle, as well as how much space there is between the free throw line and the painted arc on the floor under the basket. Logos should never touch those lines - they need to be clearly visible for players and officials.

In the case of the court like Albany, the conference logo would be best placed in one of three areas (once in each half of the court):

1. On the endline in the corner

2. Inside the 3-point arc, on the opposite side as a team logo

3. Somewhere between the midcourt line and the 3-point arc.

Yeah idk how to fix my psd to make it college. I have been trying to make conference logo's smaller. I will adjust.

12 hours ago, Polskan said:

Albany's pretty far away from New York City so this wouldn't really work. 

lol I was thinking of a joke someone said where NYC was not the capitol of NY but instead Albany...I will not make an Albany skyline as it's not too reconcilable.

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived